So I emailed the club, shortly after the loss to the Titans...

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
This was my email, and before I share the clubs response, I'd actually like to get a bit of perspective from you guys about whether I was off track on anything I said:

Let me make this perfectly clear to you: If Seibold is still coach by the end of this year, you WILL lose David Fifita to another club. It’s long past time whoever the **** is actually in charge over there to decide which man is worth more to them.

Stop being children, OWN YOUR MISTAKE, and get Kevin Walters in for the rest of the year. Now. I know for a fact you guys are already feeling this in the hip pocket, which lets be honest is really what matters most to you, but let me tell you this: It can certainly get worse.

How much does Paul value his new job, for a start?

Sincerely,

A very pissed off supporter.

Yes I got a response from the club, which I will share in due course (who doesn't like a bit of hype :smoker: )

Last edited:
This thread is so empty without the canned PR reply.

You were far more diplomatic than I would be if I was to start shooting off emails.

You were far more diplomatic than I would be if I was to start shooting off emails.

Ahhh but that's the thing, NOT a canned reply. Or at least, not the one you'd expect:

Thank you for taking the time to email the Broncos.

Your comments have been forwarded for review.

Kind regards

Broncos Info

Not the usual "We here at the Broncos take the opinions of our supporters very seriously yadayadayada", but in fact a very terse and undetailed response. Do you reckon they actually passed it on for review?

Last edited:
Oh boy. I feel for the poor bastard that has to read all of these emails.
Yeah like Butters when he was asked by PC Principal to block all the hate posts on twitter etc for Cartman and others.

Last edited:
Ahhh but that's the thing, NOT a canned reply. Or at least, not the one you'd expect:

Not the usual "We here at the Broncos take the opinions of our supporters very seriously yadayadayada", but in fact a very terse and undetailed response. Do you reckon they actually passed it on for review?

You just know that poor bastard has sent so many emails.

Full marks for showing that you care enough to email the cockwombles with your concerns.

Don't hold your breath though if your waiting on any sort of rationale reply.

Broncos Response:

tenor.gif

I reckon ‘for review’ is what they call their Outlook Deleted Items folder.

Ahem. I'm hoping you were reasonably diplomatic in your recent dealings with the Broncos' owners' lawyers.

I don’t think you’ll hear anything further unless you follow it up.
They said it would be reviewed, that doesn’t mean you’ll get an answer.
As others have posted I am sure they are getting heaps of “please explain” emails (and a lot wouldn’t be saying please either).
I think the most that could be expected is some sort of generic reply along the lines of thanks for your support, hang in there, we will turn this around etc.
I am just not holding my breath.

Gotta be honest, I would put it straight in the bin. Can you imagine if we all emailed our thoughts, predictions and ideas on what to do.
There would be thousands of different suggestions. Get Wayne back, get Kevvie, Toovey, Griffin, Green, Kearney, Bellamy, Benji, Smith, Grant, RTS and so it goes.
It'd do your head in.

Do you reckon the admin staff are just as pissed as we are?
tough place to work these days I’d gather.

Gotta be honest, I would put it straight in the bin. Can you imagine if we all emailed our thoughts, predictions and ideas on what to do.
There would be thousands of different suggestions. Get Wayne back, get Kevvie, Toovey, Griffin, Green, Kearney, Bellamy, Benji, Smith, Grant, RTS and so it goes.
It'd do your head in.

Yeah even RTS would be a better coach.

Gotta ask exactly what kind of review are you expecting/hoping for? Do you think they are going to read it and say “hey this IBM guy has some good ideas, let’s do what he says”

Sorry mate your letter is in the bin.

Gotta ask exactly what kind of review are you expecting/hoping for? Do you think they are going to read it and say “hey this IBM guy has some good ideas, let’s do what he says”

Sorry mate your letter is in the bin.
Yep, agree, or loss in a morass of similar emails. I doubt whether anyone is reading them.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.