Socceroos vs Qatar October 15th

L

last|soldier

NYC Player
Mar 6, 2008
Is anyone going to this match at Suncorp?

Does anyone know where 332-1 seating is? I can't find it on the venue map. It says its restricted view.

EDIT: 332 is directly behind the goal posts. 332-1 was in the first 5 rows. Would restricted view then mean restricted by the net? Doesn't seem that bad.

I'm going, dunno where i'm sitting though. A mate bought my ticket. 332 might be a standing bay by the way.

No, there are no standing bays at Suncorp. It's all designated seating.

It's a football match though fellas. People are going to stand no matter what and you generally find the stadium will allocate bays for standing for safety reasons, and to prevent ruining the view for those who want to sit.

You'll notice at qld roar games, bay 332 is an fact a designated standing bay for supporters to stand and sing. Since this is a football game too i wouldn't be surprised if it was made a standing bay then as well

Interesting. Don't think it would be easy with the seating being in the way but I guess where is a will...

I'm aware of that but in comparsion to a hill the flip ups don't let you move around too easily.

Erm, where did the premier league thread go?

I asked in the longest thread ever made and the other admins think Russo may have accidentally deleted it...allegedly. :P

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.