Something wrong?

S

Slasher

Jun 4, 2020
What's going on at the Broncos? I'm an old guy, and in my experience, clubs that lose like tonight have big internal problems, not just player inadequacies.

We’re losing. I think that sums up the problem.

What's going on at the Broncos? I'm an old guy, and in my experience, clubs that lose like tonight have big internal problems, not just player inadequacies.
If I was to guess, two things - lack of leadership and lack of accountability.

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

There's nobody running the place. The coach and the CEO are all talk and the players don't give a shit.

There's nobody running the place. The coach and the CEO are all talk and the players don't give a shit.

The CEO has one foot out the door, the coach thinks techno music and 1 week trips to Harvard are foundational pieces of coaching in the NRL, our most experienced player could quite literally be behind bars for match fixing he's putting in that little effort, we're missing our 4 best attacking players, our captain is out injured, we've released / retired multiple players over the last 2 years who could be helping us right now, our most recent marquee signing was made by our previous coach who only made the signing to prove that he could sign a non-homesick player, said marquee signing has ligaments that need to be scientifically studied to determine how they're so fragile, we released an outside back because he was injury prone only for him to be returned to us 12 months later on $450K a season WHILE BEING FUCKING OUT INJURED, our self-appointed Lockyer replacement hasn't been a healthy weight since the day he walked in the door in 2015, our captain-in-waiting and inspirational defensive leader literally broke his neck and retired randomly last year, we've had multiple off-field incidents over the last 24 months, one resulting in a player being released, one resulting in a player having his contract torn up, 2 resulting in players being suspended for multiple games.

Am I missing anything?

The CEO has one foot out the door, the coach thinks techno music and 1 week trips to Harvard are foundational pieces of coaching in the NRL, our most experienced player could quite literally be behind bars for match fixing he's putting in that little effort, we're missing our 4 best attacking players, our captain is out injured, we've released / retired multiple players over the last 2 years who could be helping us right now, our most recent marquee signing was made by our previous coach who only made the signing to prove that he could sign a non-homesick player, said marquee signing has ligaments that need to be scientifically studied to determine how they're so fragile, we released an outside back because he was injury prone only for him to be returned to us 12 months later on $450K a season WHILE BEING FUCKING OUT INJURED, our self-appointed Lockyer replacement hasn't been a healthy weight since the day he walked in the door in 2015, our captain-in-waiting and inspirational defensive leader literally broke his neck and retired randomly last year, we've had multiple off-field incidents over the last 24 months, one resulting in a player being released, one resulting in a player having his contract torn up, 2 resulting in players being suspended for multiple games.

Am I missing anything?

Andrew Gee?

We reward shit players with a jersey next week.

Oh, and Boyd, Oates and Milf on one side of the field. The first two need to be dropped, and Milf needs a few weeks in reserve grade.

Active Now

• Tristan1990
  • Dash
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • mrtij
  • Howie
  • ozzball
  • The Strapper
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • azza.79
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.