Song used for team announcement

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We've received a question on Facebook about the song used when the Broncos team list is being announced on the big screen.

Anyone know what it is?

All I remember at the ground is Let’s Go Broncos and Come With Me

All I remember at the ground is Let’s Go Broncos and Come With Me

I was thinking it was Come With Me but I think they have changed it to something else.

I was thinking it was Come With Me but I think they have changed it to something else.

I haven’t been to a Brisbane game in years because I haven’t lived there in years, so if they’ve changed it, that can only be a good thing, I got so sick of hearing that song like 20 years after it came out.

I remember hearing a bit of a remade version of Seven Nation Army last time I was at the footy in 2018, I feel like it played just before they ran out onto the field but I could be wrong.

For me, it should always be Let's Go Broncos until the end of time.

That's what's played when they run out of the tunnel I think.

Yeah it is, I'm pretty sure it's an instrumental version of a song.

I was positive it was this one, but I'm not 100% sure.

You mean this?

[automerge]1578449646[/automerge]
They also play this a shitload

Last edited:
I can't say I pay any attention to it. The last theme that stuck out was Darude's Sandstorm, but I could be mixing my memories around.

I think the Fratellis' song just plays after every try.

I think the Fratellis' song just plays after every try.

Yeah that song plays after they score a try.

Seven Nation Army is used pre-game but I can't quite remember if it's used during the team announcement.

If there’s a reply with the team listings included, you could simply Shazam it?

Likely isn't loud enough.

I don't think it's a song. From memory, it's an instrumental with a tone to build up and hype the crowd a bit. You know shits getting real when you hear it.

If there’s a replay with the team listings included, you could simply Shazam it?

It isn't loud enough for Shazam but your idea had me looking through broadcasts on Kayo where they include the pre-game stuff and I heard the music now, but still don't know the name.

I've heard it somewhere else though so I'm sure it's a song that wasn't made specifically for the team announcements.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.