Song!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Was that song that was played at the end of todays game a new song? i love it! ive always wanted a song that all the broncos fans can sing along too after a win yay! is there anywhere i can download it or even view the lyrics?

Are you serious?? Sounded like a gayFL song... yuk..

thats exactly what we need. something we can sing along too. that is an area that afl dominates league in. id just like to have some kind of crowd atmosphere at a broncos game for once and id love for everyone to sing this song together in unison rather than worrying what the person next to you is gonna think if you cheer loudly for your team.

I agree Penny, AFL fans in general are louder and more passionate than League fans and incorporating some of their ideas may not be a bad idea. This could bring the fans together and also if embraced by the team could bring the team and the fans closer together.

I agree rugby league does need these types of things and the Broncos could use a club/victory song for everyone.

But you aren't talking about that Glory Glory to South Sydney rip off the Broncos cooked up last year or so?

it didnt sound like it at all, it sounded cool and fun to sing along too.

They introduced it at the start of last season I think. We didn't win a game at home until well into the 2007 season so we had to wait a while before we heard the bloody thing [icon_lol1.

Everyone at the game seems to love it though, I reckon it's cool.

id love for this song to be made available online or something so everyone can get to know the song. does coxy still run the official website? if so coxy, can you please try to get this put on the website?

pennywisealfie said:
id love for this song to be made available online or something so everyone can get to know the song. does coxy still run the official website? if so coxy, can you please try to get this put on the website?

Sorry, I don't have any official duty with the club anymore.

You could always download the South Sydney song off their website. icon_thumbs_u

DIEHARD said:
You could always download the South Sydney song off their website. icon_thumbs_u

OK, I don't know if you have heard the Broncos song, but seriously it and the Souths song sound nothing alike.

The Broncos song goes to the tune of Scotland the Brave, sounds absolutely nothing like Glory Glory to South Sydney.

Coxy said:
pennywisealfie said:

Sorry, I don't have any official duty with the club anymore.

no worries, thanks anyway coxy.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Maroon4life
  • Gray
  • Skathen
  • marw
  • Yem
  • Midean
  • Waynesaurus
  • ezpz
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dazza 92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.