Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO

Packed house of 3,000 (who let out a loud roar when he ran on. bahahahahah)
Shoulder Charge. bahahahhahaha

Like the way he runs around cloak and dagger style, to avoid being served the injunction. He won't be able to keep it up for long.

The saddest thing in all this, is his dream has now been shattered. He won't ever be able to be an All Black.

Mark my words; a few weeks/months/years from now, there will be a SBW either in Australia or NZ, fighting to play here again. He will say he was young and influenced, he didn't undertsand the ramifications at the time. Some idiot from a Super 14 or NRL club, will vouch for him, go through all the legal red tape on his behalf. We will then get fed the "exclusive" BS story about the young kid led astray, who now wants to right his wrongs with the "fans".

what site can we look for the news on sbw paying rugby

MR-BRONCOS said:
what site can we look for the news on sbw paying rugby

Any airline that goes to France.

Catch a plane & voila (like my french word) , you will see the turncoat.

Sorry I don't know what sites.

Coxy said:
Not sure it's that simple. French courts may not accept the injunction. He possibly could keep playing in France with no punishment, however if he were to set foot in England, Australia or NZ he could potentially be arrested for breaching a court imposed injunction.

I'm no lawyer, but that's my understanding.

Spot on. Basically, because there's an injunction in place, he can't go home to NZ or Australia without seeing handcuffs [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

He did say he wants to play for the All Blacks. He must be allowed if they let him go from his club in France [icon_confu
Kaz your French is as good as SBW who says he now speaks the language. He came out with three words that a kid in second grade at primary would know [icon_lol1.

If he decided to come back Hammo I am sure Channel 9 would employ him [icon_wink They have so many drop kicks now one more isn't going to do them any harm.

If Money Bill steps on any Commonweath soil, he can be arrested.

Then he will say I was only arrested cause I'm black. (in true Mundine style)

I have also been told by a sports lawyer that though they probably can't arrest him in France or get him extradited at this stage - they can seize his assets for ignoring the court order. And they definitely arrest him if he steps foot back on Australian soil.

The biggest thing I took out of that interview the other night was that he has absolutely no idea why everyone is so pissed off at him. It's not because he decided to take up a better opportunity (no-one should begrudge him that), but the manner in which he did it - walking out mid-contract without telling anyone and basically for no good reason. He says he's not a coward and he's a real man standing up for himself - well a real man, if he had issues with his employer or the way he was being treated would address the issues face to face and try to sort them out, not runaway to the other side of the world like a little cry-baby and refuse to talk to anyone. I am pretty sure most NRL players would be insulted that he says he's done this for them.

And if he had even half a brain, he'd take Nasser's very public comments that he isn't his manager and not pay him whatever % it is he is getting.

Anyway as Mundine's puppet the greatest thing he craves is attention. I think the Bulldogs and NRL should drop the legal proceedings (use the money for something worthwhile), Ch9 (and other media) should stop trying to find out why he did what he did and/or to talk to him or report about him. I say let him go and play Rugby in front of those paltry crowds and basically ignore him - give him absolutely no attention what-so-ever, that's what will get to him (and Mundine) the most. I'm going to play my part by making this my last post on the topic or anything to do with SBW.

The Bulldogs & NRL when they win, will ask that SBW pay for the legal fees.

I heard SBW got sin binned in his first game for shoulder charging lol.
Is this true?

mick! said:
Coxy said:
Not sure it's that simple. French courts may not accept the injunction. He possibly could keep playing in France with no punishment, however if he were to set foot in England, Australia or NZ he could potentially be arrested for breaching a court imposed injunction.

I'm no lawyer, but that's my understanding.

Spot on. Basically, because there's an injunction in place, he can't go home to NZ or Australia without seeing handcuffs [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Am I correct in saying that if they have a chat with the EU courts, he would then be stuffed. I thought any EU court would accept what an Australian court passes down?

he has no assest so they cant take anything he remorgaged his house so if the nrl wanna atke is house then they r gonna have to pay the bank back

Can't the courts can seize his house & then the bank can go after SBW for the money.

If he had a brain he would have put his house in his Dads name.....Forgot no brain eusa_think He could barely remember what his Dad said to him when he told him he was being picked on by Folkes [icon_frown

The Rock said:
Suck shit, he can never use the shoulder charge ever again. [icon_lol1. I wonder if the idiot knew that?

It's probably the biggest part of his game, as well. I was expecting something like this.
Fingers crossed he keeps doing it instinctively and getting sent off and Toulon drop him [icon_lol1.

Mundiney Bill Williams should have done a little more listening to the people he thought we out to get him. Hope he withers away into a dark corner of misguided failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.