Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
he reckons he will be an all black for the 2011 world cup. unfortunately for him, he can become an all black without playing for one of the NZ s14 clubs. and he can't play for one of the NZ clubs without coming to Australia where he will be charged and prosecuted for contempt of court [icon_lol1.

Yeah, not to mention the fact that he wouldn't be able to play Bleisdoe cup matches in Australia.

Sonny's logic is not our earth logic.

So over the SBW hitting the headlines.
I reckon let him sink into oblivion and let the Dogs and the NRL handle his case and not give him anymore talk time.
Getting what SBW loves the most. ATTENTION [icon_thumbs_do

So, as well as being a low dog, it seems SBW is also a LIAR!!!! he keeps saying how he was offered a million dollars a season to go to St Helens in 2004, but that now appears to have been a lie.

SONNY Bill Williams keeps on telling us what a loyal bloke he is. Even used his interview on The Footy Show to explain how he knocked back a $1 million offer from St Helens in 2004 to stay loyal to Canterbury. It's a touching tale . . . too bad it's not true.

"No, we never made Sonny Bill Williams an offer in 2004," Saints chairman Eamonn McManus says. "I remember it well because Sonny was at the height of his powers that year.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/spor ... 09,00.html

bfoord said:
So, as well as being a low dog, it seems SBW is also a LIAR!!!! he keeps saying how he was offered a million dollars a season to go to St Helens in 2004, but that now appears to have been a lie.

SONNY Bill Williams keeps on telling us what a loyal bloke he is. Even used his interview on The Footy Show to explain how he knocked back a $1 million offer from St Helens in 2004 to stay loyal to Canterbury. It's a touching tale . . . too bad it's not true.

"No, we never made Sonny Bill Williams an offer in 2004," Saints chairman Eamonn McManus says. "I remember it well because Sonny was at the height of his powers that year.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/spor ... 09,00.html

lol SBW.

$BW reinventing history. Nice. Wonder if he remembers that Karmichael Hunt was rookie of the year that year?

Coxy said:
$BW reinventing history. Nice. Wonder if he remembers that Karmichael Hunt was rookie of the year that year?
No, He probably thinks selector were racist cause they didn't give him a dally m point :p

mrslong said:
The Rock said:
mrslong said:
What can they do to stop him though?

I'd say that if he played then he'd be arrested.
sensational

although just asked knowledgeable people at work and they reckon all they can do is sue his ass, but probably won't ever see the money

Apparently he has a million dollar plus house in Sydney. If they get judgment against him they can seek possession of that and sell it. If he has assets in australia, they can get them.

Flutterby said:
Anyway as Mundine's puppet the greatest thing he craves is attention. I think the Bulldogs and NRL should drop the legal proceedings (use the money for something worthwhile), Ch9 (and other media) should stop trying to find out why he did what he did and/or to talk to him or report about him. I say let him go and play Rugby in front of those paltry crowds and basically ignore him - give him absolutely no attention what-so-ever, that's what will get to him (and Mundine) the most. I'm going to play my part by making this my last post on the topic or anything to do with SBW.

While I totally agree with your sentiments there, the problem is that there are undoubtedly other players, particularly young guys with wind being blown up their arse, who aren't under Mundine's influence who will then go...wow, $BW got off pretty light...I can do the same.

The NRL SHOULD do what you've said, but they simply CAN'T. Unfortunately they just have no choice but to throw thousands upon thousands of dollars away on making an example of $BW.

If they don't, the result will simply be no NRL club offering more than a 1 year deal, or putting incredibly strict terms on the longer deals which players would balk at and not sign (eg, if player breaks contract and plays for another sporting organisation in any field without consent they will have to pay back all money earnt in the previous financial year).

One of those "we just can't let it go" deals.

I agree Mr.Cox (shock horror) unfortunately the game and the Dogs have to endure this legal minefield to the bitter end so that we don't get flash in the pans doing the same thing next week. I really hope that it gets resolved quickly (doubtful though) because this guy doesn't deserve to stay in the headlines what he has done is a disgrace and the sooner he is last weeks news the better.

I laugh at the St Helens article just shows you just how bad he was clutching at straws/reasons to excuse his weak actions, he calls himself brave and that he was doing it for all the other kids getting a raw deal but it becomes clearer daily he couldn't hack playing for a poor side for less money than Choc Mundine was telling him he is worth.

I feel sorry for Steve Folkes because SBW in another attempt to shift the blame basically called Folkes a racist and all you have to do is ask Hazem El Masri to know that is laughable. Even if he made a comment it would be directed at Mundine and Koder's characters not their religion because both are widely known as dodgy characters because of what they say and do not what their faith is. Folkes was just trying to help out his star player who was obviously upset, every player at the dogs loves the guy he is one of the boys SBW is full of s##t. Rant/

That guys super dooper.

What's taking the NRL so long to act. Why haven't they had the court contact the EU yet?

The Rock said:
Sorta off Topic:

Chips Rafferty messaged me on PM and said that he is sorry for the anger he caused in the forum and that he didn't mean one bit of it, he simply copied and pasted all that trash talk from another forum just to seek a reaction out of us, because he wasn't happy with the way he was treated when he said he liked Mundine.

And he couldn't do it himself because...

The Rock said:
Sorta off Topic:

Chips Rafferty messaged me on PM and said that he is sorry for the anger he caused in the forum and that he didn't mean one bit of it, he simply copied and pasted all that trash talk from another forum just to seek a reaction out of us, because he wasn't happy with the way he was treated when he said he liked Mundine.

What a weak ****.

Give chips rafferty my msn and tell him to explain why he went on like a tool about his country of birth. Typical western sydney idiot. The classic of quotes was the "I wouldn't care if a strayan rooted my missus, I reckon caring is sharing".
That was just all class. I joke around alot about females, but (I hope) most people know it's just jokes.

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Nashy said:
That guys super dooper.

What's taking the NRL so long to act. Why haven't they had the court contact the EU yet?

the nrl is waiting for more players to walk out before they do anything

I just read the same thing on a leagueunlimited post too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncorob
  • ell.d33
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.