Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted. So the first post I actually thought was humourous and clever from bronospwn was someone else's work?

Man, it's Milli Vanilli all over again *sobbing*

Coxy said:
Gutted. So the first post I actually thought was humourous and clever from bronospwn was someone else's work?

From the kennel, It really is his house.(so they say)

Who givesAF about the house, it was the joke "want to make a contract and then break it"! That was clever.

And you didn't come up with it.

Embarrassing.

Coxy said:
Who givesAF about the house, it was the joke "want to make a contract and then break it"! That was clever.

And you didn't come up with it.

Embarrassing.

Actually, I didn't copy that part, The only part i took was the first post fromt he kennel thread with the link, the rest i wrote 100%, Only link was copy and pasted [icon_wink

I just realised i got the 500th reply hehe :p

broncospwn said:
Coxy said:

The Kennel are fools and I doubt it would be his house - there is a swing set and a tree house in the backyard. He might have a few illigitimate children running around but I doubt they would've been living with him.

Jebadude said:
broncospwn said:
Coxy said:

The Kennel are fools and I doubt it would be his house - there is a swing set and a tree house in the backyard. He might have a few illigitimate children running around but I doubt they would've been living with him.

& picture books in the bookshelf too.

Could well be his house, Jeb. Everything I've seen from the knob on and off the field has failed to convince me that he's older than 7 or 8.

Could well be his house, Jeb. Everything I've seen from the knob on and off the field has failed to convince me that he's older than 7 or 8.

I dunno, he has an extensive knowledge of bus drivers.

Jebadude said:
broncospwn said:
Coxy said:

nah, I'm pretty sure that's actually his house.

He has $9000 in repayments per month, in a house he's not living in. He's all about money so he wants to sell it.

If it is his house. the only reason he wants to sell it is so it doesn't get seized and to make sure he has no assets left in Australia

bfoord said:
If it is his house. the only reason he wants to sell it is so it doesn't get seized and to make sure he has no assets left in Australia

He has virtually nothing on that house, he re-financed it before he left so it's basically all the banks, the dogs will get nothing from him.

The latest;
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html

Sounds like Toulon will just throw $$$ at the dogs. This is going to be very lucrative for the Bulldogs, however I'd be asking for $2 million compensation. They could justify that much, because of the loss of an entire season pick come contract time.

Personally, I hope the NRL and the Bulldogs don't take the cherry and stick to their guns, purely on principal. The easy up front coin is tempting and could keep the whole situation out of court, but that Toulon owner is a smart man. He would have already had his vampires...sorry, I meant lawyers, study the whole situation. He wouldn't be offering any from of compensation if he thought the NRL had no case.

The sanctuary of the contract is what is at stake here, and although every contract written form here on will have a clause about playing overseas/ not playing for said club, etc., the importance of making an example of SBW is not to be underestimated.

Dogs haven't said anything about what they want to do yet. NRL probably want to go the whole hog and sue the bitch.

Even if the bulldogs were tempted to take the cash, I'd say the NRL would probably STRONGLY advise that they didn't (ie. they wouldn't let them). Yes, everyone is sick and tired of hearing about it and it going to be a very costly exercise for the dogs and the NRL, but as Hammo said, they really do need to set a precedent here otherwise SBW won't be the last player to do this.

He would have already had his vampires...sorry, I meant lawyers, study the whole situation. He wouldn't be offering any from of compensation if he thought the NRL had no case.

Another reason he might do this is that $BW will have realised that if the NRL and the Dogs get a judgement against him, it's bye-bye all-blecks jumper. He may have gone to the club management and told them "if you want to keep me, keep this out of the Aussie courts".

What happened with SBW saying he would go to jail to support his convictions.

He may have seen his cell mate BUBBA.

What's this about Inglis signing up with nasser? Crazy talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Thelmus
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.