Just noticed its for season ticket holders
So if your still willing to share ;)

Locky_karmichael said:
Does anyone have the password for the presale for SOO
If so would you mind sharing it please. PM me please

I am a ticketek member and never get the passwords [icon_frown
Just noticed its for season ticket holders
So if your still willing to share ;)

They're not going to sell that quick that you'll miss out on what you want.

I'm just waiting till Thursday, you should be right.

Yeah I don't think it will sell out. But knowing my luck they will
cause I'm out all day Thurs

I'm pretty sure it won't sell out but you'll be hard pressed to get seats along the sideline. If you're happy behind the posts or in the corners you'll be fine. For game 3 you'll probably have more luck, and if you're thinking of going to game 2 at suncorp you'd want to be online at 9am (on whatever day they go on sale) to have any chance at all.

I'm hoping to get tix for second as I already have airfares and accom booked [icon_pray.
Happy anywhere really. Cheap seats are good ;)

You'll get them as long as you're online when it opens!

Have you ever been up there for origin before? Worth every cent - the best atmosphere in rugby league you can get. I can't go this year because it's right at the beginning of my exam period so I'm very jealous!

Yep its the third year in a row going up for Origin.
I wasn't going to go but couldn't resist.
Maybe you will/can change your mind before the 27th ;)

I have tried to order tickets for every Brisbane Origin game since 2005, and I have never gotten them That is with constantly ringing from 9am when they go sale until 4pm. Not once have I been put through!

I could also go a passcode for the Centenary Test if anyone is willing.

I've already been lent one but it didn't work for some reason. eusa_think

I'm taking that Thursday morning off to give it a go. Went last year with tickets from my Platinum package - way to far back but a great atmosphere!

i cant remember...do they usually go on sale at 9am daylight saving or 9am normal time? [icon_wink
i'm going to have to take the morning off work too! if only it was this thursday - cos i have a day off! [icon_frown

What's this deal with pre-sale and passwords that you are talking about? I have been a broncos season ticket holder and ticketek member for many many years and have never heard of such a thing for SOO. The only time I have heard of season ticket holders getting pre-sale access is for finals matches and I don't think you need a password, just your club membership number.

Maybe it's only a NSW thing?

Flutterby said:
What's this deal with pre-sale and passwords that you are talking about? I have been a broncos season ticket holder and ticketek member for many many years and have never heard of such a thing for SOO. The only time I have heard of season ticket holders getting pre-sale access is for finals matches and I don't think you need a password, just your club membership number.

Maybe it's only a NSW thing?

Nope, Broncos member's get first picks on Broncos tickets too.

I meant maybe it's only a NSW thing for SOO - I know we get first dibs on Broncos finals.

Flutterby said:
I meant maybe it's only a NSW thing for SOO - I know we get first dibs on Broncos finals.

I think this was discussed last year. I seem to remember someone saying the Broncos used to do it but apparently discontinued it when they introducted the Platinum season ticket. I could be misremembering though.

This is the first time I've seen a passcode being asked for. I also think the online pre-sale is a new thing eusa_think From memory, last year if you wanted to get tickets early you had to call or go to a box office. Though I've never had season tickets so I haven't paid much attention, so I could be wrong...

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • tajhay
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Big Del
  • jd87
  • Stix
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.