South Africa V Australia test series

why is everyone so down on Faf ? The Aussies treat him like devil spawn ...

seems like such a nice bloke

Seriously I meant to write faf, I am on my phone and f is next to g lol.

Faf does seem like a nice bloke and I'm happy he is being a nice bloke back in the sheds

South African commentator on Vernon Philander's top edge for six: "he's not afraid to have a pull whenever he likes..."

Duminy off... surely Steyn and Morkel will be taken care of in the last 20 overs?

South Africa are controlling this very well and are playing superb cricket. It will be a miracle if we can win now.

Harris you beauty!

Come on, one more to go!!

And he does it!

What a victory, what a summer, what a morning to be an Australian!

Sweet victory good onya Rhino. Very good effort by South Africa to stretch the game that far, I thought they had saved the series just a few minutes ago. Great win by Australia this is just as good as the Ashes, beating the number one team in form and in their backyard is very satisfying.

Congrats Greame Smith on a great career.

UNDER THE SOUTHERN CROSS I STAND

Great over by Harris. Thought our chances had gone just before he was brought on but he produced 2 of the very best deliveries under pressure. Can't believe anyone on this planet would prefer T20 cricket to what we just saw there. That was the best game of cricket I've seen in a number of years.

Glad I stayed up to watch that, Harris is a fucking legend.

nice little post script to this series win - Australia now back at #1 in the test rankings ... and deservedly so imo, I reckon right at this point in time, we are the form test team in the world ... and the good thing is, there is a lot of potential for improvement in our cricket, especially the top order batting.

What a truly stunning summer, how many here would've laughed their heads off if someone told you this time last year that Australia would regain the Ashes 5-nil and then win in South Africa ?!

...and that Mitchell Johnson would be the most destructive and feared bowler in cricket at present.

...and that Mitchell Johnson would be the most destructive and feared bowler in cricket at present.

yeah absolutely ... if said person had've included "....and Mitchell Johnson will absolutely dominate both series and spearhead our victories"

Well, you'd have just about called the lunatic asylum for them

yeah absolutely ... if said person had've included "....and Mitchell Johnson will absolutely dominate both series and spearhead our victories"

Well, you'd have just about called the lunatic asylum for them

Absolutely! On a side note, it was clear Mickey Arthur was gonna be a pain in the butt.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • johnny plath
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.