Speedtest Thread

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Unbreakable, Jun 12, 2015.

Just got my new router (Netgear C6300), pretty happy with the download speeds considering I'm just on Bigpond Cable with no speed boost or anything extra, post your results!

[​IMG]

www.speedtest.net

Tags:
  1. Morkel

Morkel

My results are embarrassing...

Unbreakable and Nashy like this.
  2. [​IMG]

At work. My home one is far worse.

Unbreakable likes this.
  3. Kaz

Kaz State of Origin Captain

I win for slowest.

[​IMG]

4. It should be higher.

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. Shutup Harry.

Kaz likes this.
  7. Kaz

Kaz State of Origin Captain

Show off.

I say photoshopped. :wink:

8. Is that photoshopped or is that for real?

If it's real, how the **** did you get that speed?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  9. Oh it's real buddy. Admittedly, it was a shot I took a while ago. When I first got the upgrade. Telstra boost or something??? I'll do another test tonight when I get home. On the work comp at the moment, which is.....

[​IMG]

...first time I've done it on this connection. That upload....

10. [​IMG]

Eat your heart out [MENTION=8311]Harry Sack[/MENTION]!

11. Yeah you can easily get 100MBPS with the speed boost on Telstra Cable, I just cbf spending an extra $20 a month for it when I wouldn't really utilize the extra speed.

12. If only there was better internet available in my area.

I can only get ADSL+ 2 here and compared to those speeds above.. It's **** dial up!

I would kill just for the better upload speed. It's a bitch trying to upload with 70kb speed.

13. Dems fightin words!!! Funny how you have the faster DL and UL but I have the better ping. Yours is faster than 90% of Aus but mine is faster than 93% lol. Just wierd.

14. Nothing wrong with ADSL2. Mate, I live with ADSL1, I will swap you any day of the week.

You should try uploading the updates for BroncosHQ site and server. Most of the time it runs at around 3KB/s.

15. Yeah, the combination of your DL, UL and Ping must make it a bit better than mine.

I assume you're on the NBN at work... that's awesome UL.

16. Yeah, you should leave that stuff to people with this millennium internet speeds. :thefinger:

17. [​IMG]

Taste my nuts

18. The difference between us is about the same as [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION]'s maximum speeds. :laugh:

Harry Sack likes this.
    Hahaha