OFFICIAL Staggs Commits for 4 Years

I'd suggest it is just another lack of communication more than anything.

If at the start of the season you got the choice to keep Staggs, if you lose Dearden & Coates. I think most people would have taken that offer.

If at the start of the season you got the choice to keep Staggs, if you lose Dearden & Coates. I think most people would have taken that offer.

Fair point. I think we probably just hoped we didn't have to choose and even more to the point that Walsh would also be an out as well.

So keep Staggs, lose Dearden, Coates and Walsh. That doesn't sound so good.

Fair point. I think we probably just hoped we didn't have to choose and even more to the point that Walsh would also be an out as well.

So keep Staggs, lose Dearden, Coates and Walsh. That doesn't sound so good.
Yeah I think Walsh was the biggest loss. From the trial you could see that he was already set to be a better fullback than any of our other options.

He's off contract end of 2023 so maybe we can go back at that point??

He left us for money so he could come back for money and we will be loaded up over the next few years to make serious moves in the player market.

Walsh, Harry, Munster, Ponga, etc. should be the kind of moves that we look to make in the coming years.

Yeah I think Walsh was the biggest loss. From the trial you could see that he was already set to be a better fullback than any of our other options.

He's off contract end of 2023 so maybe we can go back at that point??

He left us for money so he could come back for money and we will be loaded up over the next few years to make serious moves in the player market.

Walsh, Harry, Munster, Ponga, etc. should be the kind of moves that we look to make in the coming years.

Imagine at the end of 23 if we have Coates, Walsh and Grant all incoming!

Although i would love grant to come here, i dont think we will be able to get him from melbourne even with a big money offer.

I think munster will go to the new brisbane team and melb will use their big dollars to secure grant and papenhuyzen in their spine and build their team around for them for the next decade.

Although i would love grant to come here, i dont think we will be able to get him from melbourne even with a big money offer.

I think munster will go to the new brisbane team and melb will use their big dollars to secure grant and papenhuyzen in their spine and build their team around for them for the next decade.

I don't really care to be honest because we should offer $1.5 million for Grant, if Melbourne match it, that's fine but they will have to lose a lot of other pieces. Bellamy may finally not be coach by then either (who knows) but if he isn't, that would lead to a bit of an exodus from Melbourne potentially.

I don't really care to be honest because we should offer $1.5 million for Grant, if Melbourne match it, that's fine but they will have to lose a lot of other pieces. Bellamy may finally not be coach by then either (who knows) but if he isn't, that would lead to a bit of an exodus from Melbourne potentially.
Yep, definitely agree that we still make a big offer. We should also start throwing out some dummy bids at players just to make other clubs struggle with their cap.

ecstasy GIF

And no injury updates since that was mentioned (just checked through Broncos website).

You'd think if a star player was due back and had just re-signed the club would be looking to promote it and provide some updates.
And then you remember the usual quality of staff member we employ, and suddenly it all makes sense.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Stix
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • whykickamoocow
  • Skathen
  • Behold
  • Strop
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.