NEWS Staggs is back to work

Kotoni Staggs will return to Red Hill next Tuesday for his first official on-field training session of the forthcoming season. He'll be joined by other recovering stars Patrick Carrigan, Tyson Gamble and Jordan Pereira. Meanwhile new recruits Reynolds, Capewell and James won't be arriving for another couple of weeks.

Staggs:

“The recovery has been going well. I’ve still been coming in a little bit in the off-season just trying to get my knee right for round one. I’m on track to be injury-free for pre-season so everything is going good.”

“Two blokes out of those three were just in a grand final, and Capewell won it. Just bringing the experience to the team is what we’re looking for as well. We’re a young group and just to bring some older, more experienced players into the team will help us younger players and be better on the field.”

McHunt

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Lee and Jensen keep doing this:

sad-walk.gif
s5Y2dl.gif

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
yea i think if staggs and reynolds play dont miss a huge amount of games throughout next year we make the 8. if either are out for very long periods i think we will miss out again

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Justwin
  • Manofoneway
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • leon.bott
  • kiwi2
  • Lostboy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Old Mate
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.