OFFICIAL Staggs out for the season

You know what? Ever since we beat Cameron Smith and the Storm in the 2006 Grand Final, we’ve had nothing but shit luck.

Out for the season sounds so much worse than 4-6 weeks, don't forget that.
This exactly. I wouldn't even be shocked if they've over played the injury to put him in cotton wool and get him right for R1 next year. Best news is no repeat ACL which means no long term missed training or end of year prep. Giving him another 6+ months to get his knee right is also excellent for his confidence on using it.

I popped my MCL, was more annoying/painful than crippling. Going down stairs was a massive challenge but apart from that it was manageable. He'll be in a much better headspace than he was with this full knee brace. Can get around normally (mostly) and do things.

I was wondering why they seemed reluctant to keep going right, especially when they had such early success there, but I guess they wanted to sure up Staggs for defensive work and only use him when needed. In the end it wasn't quite enough to get his body up to game speed. But honestly, these injuries are part of the game. I'm actually surprised that more injuries don't occur in general.

You won't be saying that when he re-blows his ACL in a nothing game that would have changed zero about our situation, and he can get plenty of fitness training over the off season.

The season is OVER, mitch. We're risking one of our best and highest paid players suffering another serious injury over literally nothing. Did we learn nothing from Bird?

giphy.gif

"What a great win. We're starting to look better and better....you know what maybe the rest of this season is going to be pretty good"

*this*

"well....****"

"What a great win. We're starting to look better and better....you know what maybe the rest of this season is going to be pretty good"

*this*

"well....****"
We all thought the same after the sharks game and then we played the tigers...

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.