OFFICIAL Staggs out for the season

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Nrl.com reporting staggs has done his MCL and is out for the remainder of the season. F**k!

Fark..................anyway, rest him up and get him right for next year.

Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

Lang Park was a grave yard on Friday.

Staggs, Laurie and Turpin all likely season ending injuries.

Staggs is more probable than definite, but given the time of year and his history, then yeah we won't push him to be back. Turps might be ready for the last round or two, but could go the same way as his hand is still probably half busted as well

Staggs is more probable than definite, but given the time of year and his history, then yeah we won't push him to be back. Turps might be ready for the last round or two, but could go the same way as his hand is still probably half busted as well
I saw they were checking his knee after his second try and it made me worry. Then him not finishing the game was concerning.

Sucks, but not completely surprising and we seem to be far enough away from both the spoon and the 8 to make the rest of the year inconsequential.

By not completely surprising, i mean that coming back from a big injury it is very easy to do some damage again on return, even if not directly related, but due to compensating or just moving differently out of self preservation.

Would be nice to have ended the season swinging and bring some confidence in to the off-season, but I'd rather it happen now than if we were fighting it out for results.

This is negative but it's probably the best of the worst scenarios that could have happened. The season is over for us & he will still get a full pre-season in. He was bound to pick up an injury coming back from the acl. Was High risk to to-do the acl or Achilles with his hamstring and acl history together with the wa yh he plays.

He copped that hit to his leg scoring the try in the corner. Well MCl is not usually a long sit out and some continue on withthe injury. But as we are bottom dwellers we don't kneed to risk him, get a clean out or whatever is required surgically and get ahead on the rehab. Could have been worse.

Yeah, it sucks but at least it's the MCL not the ACL. Might as well be conservative given we're hardly contenders for the finals.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.