State of Origin 1 - 2013 Build up thread

Yep that's Snowden, I thought we were talking about the 3rd game of 2009. That game was Snowden's Origin debut we would've won that game if it wasn't for Michael Penis

Blues fan here and that argument is old. We have Blake Ferguson now

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/st...treak-is-a-fraud/story-fndv2twz-1226652148241

One of the saddest articles I've read in recent times. Seriously, people need to shut the **** up about Inglis playing for Queensland. How many more times do these imbeciles need the eligability rules explained to them?
I wonder if he wants to claim Locky, Thurston, Smith and Cronk as well... After all, almost all those Inglis tries were on the back of their work and assists! :001_rolleyes:

lol NSW douchebags trying to get to QLDers.

Easy response.

7 Years you stupid *****.

I don't blame Sharwood, his boss probably told him to write it to drum up artificial controversey.

Most if not all NSW supporters are over it.

8pm can't come quick enough. :sad:

I used to even look forward towards 7:30 before last year happened. I love the pre-match stuff, but then they ruined it with the Voice and what not, and this year it's going to be Tom Waterhouse too. I need to channel my anger towards NSW, not those other guys. I need to spend some time meditating with Super Coopah.

Is there anything more hated in QLD than NSW during Origin time there sure is...................TOM WATERHOUSE

Is that thing not on at 7pm anymore, can't remember what it was called, mighty maroons or something, with Fatty / King and someone

It's not going to matter now. Jono not kicking tonight, he's got a groin injury not the flu. That was a cover for not training.

Cameron Smith to take the kicking duties I presume.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.