State of Origin 2022

As much as I'd like to agree with you.....Coates is tearing it up at Melb. Didn't he score 4 tries in a game a few weeks back. He can't be discounted that easily....
He's doing **** all to score those tries too. Good on him for falling over the try line for "less" money at Melbourne.

As much as I'd like to agree with you.....Coates is tearing it up at Melb. Didn't he score 4 tries in a game a few weeks back. He can't be discounted that easily....
He’s been okay but his defensive decision making is still terrible as is his work out of their own end. He scored 4 tries in a game where is team won 70-4. Aroon Woods would’ve managed at least a double on the wing that night.

Yer look i tend to agree with everyone else's summation of Coates, i think his stats dont tell the whole story. I look at the game last night against Penrith, when the going get's tough, which it will in origin he just isn't ready and good enough. He constantly gets driven back from runs in his own end, still struggles with catching the high ball and cant tackle that well.

I still wouldn't go Cobbo tho.

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Hammer

Cobbo is just a better player then Coates, much better in defence and just seems like more of a heads up player.

Coates just seems to lack aggression to use his big body to it's full advantage.

Cobbo is just a better player then Coates, much better in defence and just seems like more of a heads up player.

Coates just seems to lack aggression to use his big body to it's full advantage.
Yeah I think Cobbo is the better winger all round... easily... but let's hope Billy looks at the try scoring numbers only and goes with the Vic.

Cobbo in the squad but not playing is the best result for us.

If we are going on form, it would have to be something like:

1. Ponga/Walsh
2. Oates
3. Holmes
4. Hammer
5. Cobbo
6. Munster
7. Cherry-Evans (really through lack of standout option)
8. Jensen
9. Grant
10. Cotter
11. Capewell
12. Nanai
13. Carrigan

14. Hunt
15. Flegler
16. Tino
17. Luki

1. Kalyn Ponga
  2. Xavier Coates
  3. Val Holmes
  4. Dane Gagai
  5. Selwyn Cobbo
  6. Cameron Munster
  7. Daly Cherry-Evans (C)
  8. Josh Papalii
  9. Harry Grant
  10. Pat Carrigan
  11. Felise Kaufusi
  12. Kurt Capewell
  13. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui
  14. Ben Hunt
  15. Jai Arrow
  16. Reuben Cotter
  17. Mo Fotuaika

1. Ponga/Walsh
2. Oates
3. Holmes
4. Hammer
5. Cobbo
6. Munster
8. Jensen
9. Grant
10. Cotter
11. Capewell
12. Nanai
13. Carrigan

14. Hunt
15. Flegler
16. Tino
17. Luki
How can you bold the word form, then pick Hammer who is coming off the bench.

How can you bold the word form, then pick Hammer who is coming off the bench.

Obviously centre is a massive issue, insert any name there. Gagai is out, Hammer is the incumbent and the only other option really, is Opacic. So if you makes you feel better, feel free to put Opacic in there.

Obviously centre is a massive issue, insert any name there. Gagai is out, Hammer is the incumbent and the only other option really, is Opacic. So if you makes you feel better, feel free to put Opacic in there.
Isn't Gagai due back soon? His form this year has been better.

Isn't Gagai due back soon? His form this year has been better.

Sure and if he is playing, he is obviously in but he isn't playing so by default, we have to scrape someone off the bottom of the barrel.

1. Ponga/Walsh
2. Oates
3. Holmes
4. Hammer
5. Cobbo
6. Munster
8. Jensen
9. Grant
10. Cotter
11. Capewell
12. Nanai
13. Carrigan

14. Hunt
15. Flegler
16. Tino
17. Luki
Sprojy, Jensen has been good value for money but he hasn’t been starting prop for QLD good. You’ve gone full Huge on this one.

Sprojy, Jensen has been good value for money but he hasn’t been starting prop for QLD good. You’ve gone full Huge on this one.

His stats would suggest otherwise and this is the form team and not who will or should be there.

His stats would suggest otherwise and this is the form team and not who will or should be there.
no doubt he’s playing well but, just as an example, Big Papa has better stats than Jensen.

no doubt he’s playing well but, just as an example, Big Papa has better stats than Jensen.

Hehe yeah but I am not going to waste my time watching Raiders games...or pretty much anyone other than Brisbane or whatever teams are playing between AFL games or the Giro starting.

defiantly feel more confident with turbo and Latrell likely out for Game 1. The series they have not had these 2 in the team we have looked far more likely.

Im guessing there team will likely look like

1. Teddy
2. Addo Carr
3. Crichton
4. Staggs
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Clearly
8. Paulo
9. Cook
10. Jurbo
11. Martin
12. Olakuata
13. Yeo

14. Hynes
15. Hass
16. D. Saifitit
17. Crichton

defiantly feel more confident with turbo and Latrell likely out for Game 1. The series they have not had these 2 in the team we have looked far more likely.

Im guessing there team will likely look like

1. Teddy
2. Addo Carr
3. Crichton
4. Staggs
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Clearly
8. Paulo
9. Cook
10. Jurbo
11. Martin
12. Olakuata
13. Yeo

14. Hynes
15. Hass
16. D. Saifitit
17. Crichton
I think Turbo's injury was just a cork... looked like he picked it up when Staggs and Reynolds tackled him on a kick chase

I think Turbo's injury was just a cork... looked like he picked it up when Staggs and Reynolds tackled him on a kick chase
He was pretty dismissive about it when asked after the game......certainly was making out it was no big deal.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.