State of Origin Game III - Live Discussion

And get ready for imminent bed shitting.

Time for Kevvie to fire up and let rip Bellamy style. Rip some doors off Suncorp please

NSW have scored twice with 12 men.

This QLD side is shithouse

Hunt and wallace on and wtf happens. Surely this is the end for them, get them off
Are you fucking kidding me ... You can not fucking blame Hunt for an intercept thrown by Munster and a shit attempt at a tackle by Wallace ... WTF

The possession will take it out of them at the end so we need to persist. Wallace and hunt need to go... wht the **** would walters select wallace AGAIN!!!!

Cooper plays like he's a hundred years old, and Kaufusi runs a decent line but has bugger all else going for him. Really hurting us in comparison to the damage NSW can inflict on the edges.

The lack of leadership in this team is telling. Take out Slater and there is nothing.

You can see the greatness of Lockyer. First set after Maloney is binned he calls for qld to attack wide asap. Too bad he's retired and qld went for one out hit ups.

Gagai is a great player, but geez, his has bombed 2 tries by not passing to an unmarked Oates. Also very frustrated by Kaufasi and Cooper, been rubbish, no penetration and running poor lines.

That was McGuire's fault from what I saw. Came in on Cook and left a massive gap for Tedesco.
100%. Kaufusi has the dude covered and rat comes flying off his line.

You can see the greatness of Lockyer. First set after Maloney is binned he calls for qld to attack wide asap. Too bad he's retired and qld went for one out hit ups.

He didn't say that. He said teams often try to do it straight away and **** it up. He suggested trying to break them through the middle first.

Munster needs to go to fullback or center. I think milf @ 6 and ponga on the bench.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.