State of Origin Game III - NSW vs QLD

I like Lowe and Kaufusi at the back, both are great workers. It will rest on the starting props but if they match up and cancel out we are a chance. Sure, we don't have the stars but when's that ever mattered?

Let’s just block off the blues tunnel from the high performance centre to the stadium, then they have to forfeit

Am I crazy to think that the Blues' big win last up works in our favour, though? Cue some typical New South Welsh overconfidence!
They were overconfident in the first game, can't see them making that mistake again.
NSW 20+

Not only is Lowe starting, he's apparently going to be the first choice goal kicker, hahahahahaha.

Am I crazy to think that the Blues' big win last up works in our favour, though? Cue some typical New South Welsh overconfidence!

They smell blood and are on the cusp of a dynasty

Not only is Lowe starting, he's apparently going to be the first choice goal kicker, hahahahahaha.

Wasn't he kicking really well for the Cows when they lost JT a couple of years ago?

Hopefully, we at least compete better than last time.
[automerge]1562753216[/automerge]
**** this cringe pre-game shit is unwatchable.

Just makes me realise we literally have no superstar in this team at all.

Last edited:
Looks like Morpheus walked the blues out.

Last edited:
Norman and mbyeson to have blinders

Blues are going to be buggered after that mammoth walk to the stadium

Getting sick of this Pearce redemption bullshit. It might have some meaning if it was against a good QLD side

God the pre game rubbish is just so fucking cringe worthy

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.