State of Origin I - QLD vs NSW - Live Discussion

Munster may arguably be the best player in the world at the moment.

My favourite one was I think it might have been Matty Johns say ‘Cody is an extinct player which is why he will probably be more suited to the Origin arena than club football.
Perfectly describes his Game 1......

Perfectly describes his Game 1......

Yep which is why I thought it was naive from the NSW pundits to assume that his instincts would be the reason why he kills it at that level. Bit different when you don’t have a retreating defence and you have very little space and time to work with.

At Souths, the reason why he is killing it at club land can be summarise in 3 words: Cook, Reynolds and Confidence. NSW could have played Peachey at 6 last night and you wouldn’t have noticed the difference.

Then most hilarious thing is the difference in commentary of Gould for those 2 incidents. It's deadset embarrassing.
**** you’re not wrong.

“He’s easily going to get there, easily. Needs to be a penalty try and sin bin.”

Munster is still very inconsistent in defence.....

Bloody looking forward to the second match here in Perth.
Gonna be a cracker!
Will be especially enjoyable if we win cause I'm in the blues section 🤣

Bloody looking forward to the second match here in Perth.
Gonna be a cracker!
Will be especially enjoyable if we win cause I'm in the blues section 🤣

Do you think there will be more Queensland supporters or more NSW?

Also in Perth. It's a real mixed bag over here. Lot of people moved west in the boom years, so could be a fair bit of support NSW as well as QLD. That being said, most people I work with are avid QLD supporters for Origin, even those born in WA. Probably something to do with the underdog spirit.

I'll be there too @AndyB - Maroons section though, might be a bit less fun :P

How good was it seeing Latrell get shown up as the bitch he is. You can tell with his attitude that he's grown up always being bigger and stronger than his peers, and he was once again trying to bully our players with dog shots and cheap niggle every time he tackled someone. And yet besides his one run where the overlap was handed to him, what did he do? Got turned around and absolutely exposed by our right side attack.

How good was it seeing Latrell get shown up as the bitch he is. You can tell with his attitude that he's grown up always being bigger and stronger than his peers, and he was once again trying to bully our players with dog shots and cheap niggle every time he tackled someone. And yet besides his one run where the overlap was handed to him, what did he do? Got turned around and absolutely exposed by our right side attack.

There’s something not right with him at the moment. He’s been rubbish for a while.

I think you are all being too hard on freddie and the blues. It was the minerals in the grass' fault! Not the blues, the minerals!

The Suncorp/lang park groundsmen have doctored the grass and removed the good minerals! DAMN THOSE MINERALS!!!!

Munster is still very inconsistent in defence.....

Yeah this was new to me. He missed Teddy and left Morgo and Oates with 3 on 2. I hoped those 2 could have stopped Morris but they were both covering 2 players.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Ondi
  • Socnorb
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • bazza
  • Culhwch
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • kman
  • MrTickyMcG
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Porthoz
  • Behold
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.