STATE OF ORIGIN I

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW just blew it it's our own fault we lost. Great defense by both teams tonight a real grinding game of Origin. If only Reynolds kicked that conversion.

Boyd MOM. Safe as houses and slick in attack, couldn't ask for more in the Origin arena.

also if oates stays fit id say he has a spot in the qld side for some time. did not look out of place and was actually one of our better players of the night. gagai as well was impressive i would love him at broncos instead of reed

NSW just blew it it's our own fault we lost. Great defense by both teams tonight a real grinding game of Origin. If only Reynolds kicked that conversion.

If only Thurston kicked his too

Dane Gagai for me. Tried hard all night and didn't shy away from work.

All Broncs handled themselves well.. Gillett was a monster... Tackled everything and ran well... Bias aside, gillett, cp13 and Boyd were the 3 best players for qld... Goates was strong...

Boyd, Gillett and Scott were our best. No-one really had an awful game although I though Papalli underwhelmed.

still cannot get over that walker brain snap. why would u gamble everything ur team has worked for for a silly play like that

Boyd should be man of the match. The QLD forwards tired easily and Boyd was the guy who was saving Queensland at the back, was safe as a house under the high ball, played a part in the try and was always did well in everything he did.

Post game thread is open.

still cannot get over that walker brain snap. why would u gamble everything ur team has worked for for a silly play like that

That's NSW's tactic for the last 20 years. Cheap efforts instead of hard work. And they wonder why they've lost 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.