Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Reynolds did fine with his short attacking kicks.

His long kicking though? Straight to our back 3 for metres returning the ball. Ate them up like pancakes with bacon and syrup. I don't think he found grass once.

Ours weren't much better except their back 3 forgot how to catch.

Long shot, but does anyone have a clip of the exchange between Gould and Vautin after the game? It was hilarious.

Vautin: "If NSW pick the same 17 again, they'll be beaten again"
Gould: "They weren't beaten tonight"
Vautin: -Pause- "6 to 4.."

:lol:[/QUOTE
It's all over Facebook

The press has gone into overdrive down here in NSW.
to recap.
Morris try was the most obvious wrong call of the century.
Refs never to ref again.
All NSW players rated higher than QLD players, coz as Gus said "they weren't beaten".
Thaiday to be jailed of virginity joke.

to recap.
Refs never to ref again.
All NSW players rated higher than QLD players, coz as Gus said "they weren't beaten".

Wait till they lose the series.

to recap.
Refs never to ref again.

Just like the QLD press does whenever the Maroons go down. Those losers in the courier and daily aren't playing to us. They are playing to bandwagon fans and the guy on the street.

Long shot, but does anyone have a clip of the exchange between Gould and Vautin after the game? It was hilarious.

Vautin: "If NSW pick the same 17 again, they'll be beaten again"
Gould: "They weren't beaten tonight"
Vautin: -Pause- "6 to 4.."

:lol:

Dying to hear this, can't find it on fb anywhere

Everyone is missing the point comparing Reynolds to our halves....compared to Mitchell Pearce he was bloody excellent. For the first time in forever I was actually worried about the 5th tackle options.

Everyone is missing the point comparing Reynolds to our halves....compared to Mitchell Pearce he was bloody excellent. For the first time in forever I was actually worried about the 5th tackle options.

Mitchell Pearce could at least produce points.

Just like the QLD press does whenever the Maroons go down. Those losers in the courier and daily aren't playing to us. They are playing to bandwagon fans and the guy on the street.
interestingly, virtually every comment in the Thaiday story was on Thaiday's side.

I loved the heated commentary box after the game. First time in a long time I've seen Fatty give it to the NSW-centric commentary side. He actually said what all us Qld fans were thinking, we still have a few more gears to go up and NSW played somewhere near the peak...and still lost. But not according to Gould. Haha

I loved the heated commentary box after the game. First time in a long time I've seen Fatty give it to the NSW-centric commentary side. He actually said what all us Qld fans were thinking, we still have a few more gears to go up and NSW played somewhere near the peak...and still lost. But not according to Gould. Haha

I'm spewing I turned it off. Generally you just get some utter cliche tripe from the whole team and that's it. Actual debate and emotion though, I'm sorry I missed it

I'm spewing I turned it off. Generally you just get some utter cliche tripe from the whole team and that's it. Actual debate and emotion though, I'm sorry I missed it

Just the way Fatty pretended to read the score off some invisible scoreboard off-screen, as if he wasn't completely sure and had to double-check... "6.... to 4..."

I have truly no idea how Kevvie thinks we got the rub of the green with the refs, and announces it publically too, giving ammunition to the NSW'ker media to pile on about the refs,,, when they in fact got important calls going their way, like the Gagai knock on, which was in fact a Ferguson falcon, or worse yet, the Reynolds strip on Thaiday in the first half, which was so important in turning momentum.

Of course, there is the Mork... ahem, conspiracy theory, that he wants the refs changed as well, and is running with Morris and Laurie's delusion.

I didnt think the game was boring.. dour yes.. but considering the damp ground it was always going to be a slogfest. I see this morning NSW peeps whinging and moaning as usual... ref's fault, bad calls boo hoo. I thought it was going to be 'one of those nights' when Reynolds stripped the ball from Sam after the tackle had been completed and NSW got a penalty.. but the refs did an ok job in general IMO.
I cant stand the NSW commentary I hate ol fat face Gould always talking up the blues and only praises Qld because he has no option.. we keep just beating their golden boys. Our defence was terrific I thought (as was theirs as well) but I also thought our main men JT, CC, GI were all pretty quiet but again the conditions were not condusive to an open flowing game... it will be different at Suncorp and we should run the blues off their feet. I though our bronco boys played well and Oates was ok for his first origin... some mistakes but he is so young and has plenty of time to develop.
Daley and the rest of them are moaning about the Morris 'no try' but he was clearly short and the 'bunker' got it right ..same with the knock on at the death.... and its only a few here that seemed to have seen the metre forward pass that led to the NSW try... I'm old but not blind... I quess the camera angles can be deceiving but it looked way forward to me from all the angles shown. Am going to see if I can find another commentary for Game 2 so I dont have to turn the sound down while Gould and Warren blab about the poor blues.. again boo hoo. Lastly what the f#^k was Kevvie thinking saying we were lucky with the 50/50 calls thats just giving the whingers ammo... Mal would have just smiled and ignored the question.
Qld win at Suncorp by lots.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Thaiday already use that joke after a Broncos game this year?

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Thelmus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.