Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The nsw media are even worse than the british press. The whole state is full of whiny little losers who cant win or lose with any class. How some of those blokes pass for journalists is beyond me.

They lost fair and square. Both teams got dud calls, both teams got 4 penalties so thats no issue. Get over it. You have had enough practice over the last decade!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Thaiday already use that joke after a Broncos game this year?

It was a similar joke. Forget who it was against but Thaiday nearly got a try. When asked what it was like he said it was like almost losing your virginity, it doesn't count.

For those that have Foxtel, both Origin coaches will be on NRL360 tonight.

I'm looking forward to hearing Daleys turn on events last night.

Bahahahahaha :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that reporter. some reporters are actually decent ppl who report on facts and news. and some just wanna make a story out of nothing no matter whose reputation it destroys

I already love Sammy Thaiday, but the way he handled that grilling from the reporter has brought the love level up even more.

He's a genuine nice guy and a great character. Journalism in this country embarrasses me.

Thaiday handled that absolutely perfectly.

I was told just then that Sammy is actually going to be fined for his comments. Fucking hell can some people just shut up, he was just having a joke he wasn't going out to offend people. There is war and worse happening in the world and they are complaining about something Sam Thiaday said?

Sammy actually put a smile on my face. He put my first time so much better than I could've done.

I hope this "Social Justice" and "Complete Political Correctness" fad passes soon. And doesn't somehow grow bigger.

I hope this "Social Justice" and "Complete Political Correctness" fad passes soon. And doesn't somehow grow bigger.

Sadly I think that it will only grow bigger.

I cannot believe that anyone is outraged by this, people need to grow the **** up!

The hypocrisy of the media has reached levels that I can't quite comprehend. Every week we here "there aren't enough characters in the game" "all we hear is cliches" blah blah blah. Yet, whenever a player gives them the character they apparently crave they conjure all the faux outrage they possibly can to hound and humiliate the player.

To say they are scumbags is really underplaying it.

Sadly I think that it will only grow bigger.

I cannot believe that anyone is outraged by this, people need to grow the **** up!

The hypocrisy of the media has reached levels that I can't quite comprehend. Every week we here "there aren't enough characters in the game" "all we hear is cliches" blah blah blah. Yet, whenever a player gives them the character they apparently crave they conjure all the faux outrage they possibly can to hound and humiliate the player.

To say they are scumbags is really underplaying it.

It's because they don't really crave players with character, what they really desire is any opportunity to whip up a media storm for a day or two. Then when the players learn to keep their heads down and resort to stock clichés the media can fill column inches with complaints about the lack of characters. Win win for the "journalists".

Saw on NRL 360 tonight, that apparently the Maroons assistant coach stumbled upon the NSW gameplan on a whiteboard.

Whoever was in charge of that for NSW forgot to wipe the board clean.

NSW had trained at ANZ Stadium first, and then QLD followed after and that's when they discovered it.

I wonder if it was done on purpose in an attempt to try and play mind games with the Maroons..

But we pretty much shut down everything they threw at us, so maybe it wasn't.

From what I read about that plan, it was pretty basic anyway. Target the rookies and the halves.

Saw on NRL 360 tonight, that apparently the Maroons assistant coach stumbled upon the NSW gameplan on a whiteboard.

Whoever was in charge of that for NSW forgot to wipe the board clean.

NSW had trained at ANZ Stadium first, and then QLD followed after and that's when they discovered it.

I wonder if it was done on purpose in an attempt to try and play mind games with the Maroons..

But we pretty much shut down everything they threw at us, so maybe it wasn't.

Their game plan, as marked on the board, was to target our halves and the two guys on debut. It's hardly rocket surgery and should be basic knowledge, one step above "don't knock on while taking a penalty tap."

Last edited:
- Scoreless second half was the fourth time- 1987, 1999, 1995.
- 6-4 has happened three times- 2014, 1991.
- 6-4 at half time has happened seven times- 2012, 2007, 1999, 1994, 1988, 1987
- Third time both teams have scored one try each- 1987 and 1991
- 6 times Qld has won game one in Sydney and won the series five times
- Qld has only wrapped up a series at Lang Park twice- 2010 and 1988
- Qld has won two games in Sydney during a series three times- 2010, 1998, 1988.
- Walters is 6th Qld coach to win his debut game- Murray, Vautin, Lowe, Beetson and McDonald
- Walters and Vautin only coaches to do it in Sydney

Gallen has actually come out in support of Sam Thiaday telling them to get of their morale high horse.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Swordfish
  • Mustafur
  • Skathen
  • bazza
  • Battler
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.