Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

(#9) How do you get Myles and Papalii mixed up?

DT suck at trolling.

Wow. Can't count south of the border it seems. They are just embarrassing themselves with stuff like this. Its comical really.

Gagai was pushed as he played the ball. Such tards

Wow. Can't count south of the border it seems. They are just embarrassing themselves with stuff like this. Its comical really.
'
Hey it's not like the good ol courier fail like to troll and blame the refs when the precious Maroons lose or when something goes against Queensland in general.

sDuFSIR.jpg

1234109_558353434212621_461576192_n.jpg

Last edited:
(#9) How do you get Myles and Papalii mixed up?

DT suck at trolling.

It was Papa, Nate is just in the way so you can't see him. Regardless, they're definitely awful at trolling, and can't count to 10.

10 Ref blunders that buried the Blues.

1464938814.jpg

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Yep, you can count correctly, they only have 9. #7 is missing. :rofl:

And a few of them are shown incorrectly. (taken out of content)

eg: #10, blues player was trying to milk a penalty.

1. Clutching at straws with this one. He would have assessed on field. They don't always have to come off.
2. Where the **** was Smith supposed to go? He can't just disappear. This happens every fucking game, once again clutching at straws.
3. David Klemmer milking. Once again, happens all the time. Sometimes it's a penalty, sometimes it's not. Clutching at sraws.
4. Not a grapple. Next.
5. David Klemmer was bending down to pick up the ball. Played at it. Next.
6. Clutching at straws. NSW were doing that all night long.
7. Where is this one? But I'm assuming it's the decision to overturn the scrum. It touched Cordner's left hand, which is clear in the replay.
8. He was pushed.. Nice of them to not include that part.
9. Yeah, fair enough. Refs fucked that up. If Gallen's shot was high, that one definitely was.
10. Are they serious?

Last edited:
9. Yeah, fair enough. Refs fucked that up. If Gallen's shot was high, that one definitely was.

So was the Bird tackle at 76:36 on Oates.

Courier mail aren't brilliant, but they are a damn site better than the nsw press. Rats and filth sum them up nicely ( Thanks Mal for that one! )

90% of journalism in this country is trash full stop. It's all about the dollars these days, integrity and honest, unbiased reporting be damned.

When I do open news articles, I go straight to the quotes and ignore the rest of the shit, unless it's rumour articles about signings and what not which is always good fun. I don't check the news for the reporter's fucking opinion, I just want unbiased news. Stick to the facts, tell the story without emotion and spin, let the reader decide how to feel.

Last edited:
Journalism in Australia doesn't deserve to be called that. Sensationalistic trash is pretty much what it delivers, but to be fair, we probably don't deserve better, because we let it happen in this politically correct nanny state madness.

Good on ya Sammy to stand your ground with that blonde paparazzi idiot.

If you call Dean Ritchie a fucking Gronk, he will bring up foul language. Then when you talk down about Bulldogs home games, he will block you. Poor little fella.

Walters saying that good ref calls helped the win could be a good thing. If NSW legit believe that the refs cost them, then there's that little bit less responsibility they take for their own actions and therefore won't think they need to improve as much.

The funny thing is that it shouldn't be the on-field refs that he has a problem with ... the calls in question all went NSW way by the on-field officials. It is the Bunker who have gone against them

The funny thing is that it shouldn't be the on-field refs that he has a problem with ... the calls in question all went NSW way by the on-field officials. It is the Bunker who have gone against them

Good point.

Disappointed in Kevvie, he should be saying there were plenty of calls that went against QLD as well as NSW, rather than just agreeing with Loz

Mind games....it's all mind games.... Put the focus on the refs and NSW won't focus on their own shortcomings; or ours ;)

Disappointed in Kevvie, he should be saying there were plenty of calls that went against QLD as well as NSW, rather than just agreeing with Loz

Agreed.....shit went both ways Kevvie, stop sucking up to the *****.

Agreed, i didn't like his softness at all.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.