10. Myles
11. Thaiday
12. Guerra
13. Parker - he will be right by game 3

14. Lillyman
15. Taylor
16. Milford
17. Lawrence

We have too many backrowers in our team, most of which can play 80 so i dont see a reason to have 3 on the bench. I dont see a problem in carrying milford in case we get an injury or if we need some extra speed out there.

Blood some youngsters, start planning for the future. That's what QLD should do.

Agree 100%. Doesn't mean dump all 17, but surely selectors can see its more important to blood new guys in an origin arena where surely nsw will be pretty tame than be desperate to avoid a whitewash or throw them into a game next year that nsw will be desperate to win again

Last edited:
I don't care about this rubbish about whether or not Te'o deserves to play. Who else are the Maroons going to pick if he isn't there?

Taylor has not played one good Origin game, McQueen has better Origin performances attributed to him ffs and he doesn't belong in the side either.

Gillett isn't any better and Guerra is getting a massive free ride. Was overrated in Game 1 and was soft in Game 2. Best thing you can say is that at least he didn't make any his mistakes, but the guy offered nothing with the footy. Best thing he did all night was get a penalty out of Bird which was as lucky as you could get.

You're kidding yourself if u think Guerra was overrated in Game 1

He was.

Fans acted like he was close to the Maroons best when really he was a pair of fresh legs who ball hogged and cost Queensland a try going himself instead of passing it to GI.

But that play was enough for some to beat themselves silly and he was rotten last night. If Taylor, Gillett or McQueen put in that performance he did last night we wouldn't be hearing the end of it.

Tatey :( I hope this doesn't force early retirement.

That sucks.

Has been one of our best in the past three years and clearly an Origin great.

Would say it's a shame he didn't bow out two games earlier and went out with a series win on foreign soil but he wouldn't have accepted that. He's like Rowdy Shearer, will keep putting his hand up even when he's well and truly past it. Just think it's crap that his last two games have been so unpleasant for him.

Has everyone seen the footage of Grub elbowing Gillett in the face two minutes from full time?

I thought that facial massage JT gave him was completely out of his nature and now I know why it happened.

Has everyone seen the footage of Grub elbowing Gillett in the face two minutes from full time?

I thought that facial massage JT gave him was completely out of his nature and now I know why it happened.

Didn't see it.

I thought JT was itching for a fight - not a bad ploy - someone goes to the sin-bin for throwing a punch and hopefully we get possession with 11-11.

That sucks.

Has been one of our best in the past three years and clearly an Origin great.

Would say it's a shame he didn't bow out two games earlier and went out with a series win on foreign soil but he wouldn't have accepted that. He's like Rowdy Shearer, will keep putting his hand up even when he's well and truly past it. Just think it's crap that his last two games have been so unpleasant for him.

What a sad way to go out though. And booed when he leaves the field! Funnily enough it was the blues players who helped Tate, but the fans can go **** themselves for the heckling of Tate when he was taken off. Makes me sick.

Didn't see it.

I thought JT was itching for a fight - not a bad ploy - someone goes to the sin-bin for throwing a punch and hopefully we get possession with 11-11.

If you go on facebook at all it will be all over it by the end of the day. it was a swinging elbow directly to Gilletts face. Thats why JT gave the elbow to the throat and gillett was pushing down on his face with his fist... thought it was sour grapes at the time but it was definitely retaliatory.

I almost got into a blue with a blues supporter at work, saying he couldnt see it... almost elbowed him in the face

I think a lot of the players have gotten a bad wrap. Gees we lost by 2 damn points! How many times over the last 8 years has qld only won by 2? Not often

Blood some youngsters, start planning for the future. That's what QLD should do.

One or two maybe but there is absolutely no reason to blow this team up ... the Toads have taken some massive hits in these first two games - our first choice halfback has basically played no part in the series and our second choice #7 played on one leg last night. Slater and Inglis only just made it to the start line for game two, Matt Scott went out early with a broken cheek bone and Brent tate was lost at a pretty crucial time in the game.

So pretty much everything that could possibly go wrong for Queensland, did. With a full complement to pick from next year and a normal run of luck in the injury department, I see no reason why we can't get that shield back next year and the year after that. NSW aint that special.

As it stand we will need to play someone new on the wing and a new prop so there is a 2 openings for debutantes.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.