State of Origin III - Queensland vs NSW - Pre-Match Discussion

Price more than anything is the reason for this.

At least, it's not like we're selling 2 for 1 tickets, which were already quite reasonably priced...

Laurie is absolutely spot on with his comments. Just because the series is decided doesn't mean everything is done and dusted and the 3rd game is meaningless, there is still a lot on the line if you ask me.

Yep, it's pricing for me. Didn't go to the first and won't go to this one. If they hadn't have got so greedy, I'd have quite happily paid a fair price and gone to both. Results so far are irrelevant.

I see Like Patten has been appointed as a video ref to game three . If I was a betting man ,that alone is worth four points start to the blues.

I'm praying that they name Josh McGuire instead of Dave Taylor. They couldn't be dumb enough to go with dave Taylor again?

I'm praying that they name Josh McGuire instead of Dave Taylor. They couldn't be dumb enough to go with dave Taylor again?

That would be nice, but I don't think it's going to happen. Hopefully he gets a shot next year with T'eo rugby bound. He'd thrive in this arena. Makes plenty of metres, tackles hard and good ball control. His tendency for over aggression wouldn't harm him either. Wouldn't get pinged for half the shit he does on club games.

That said, I hope Dave goes on a rampage tonight. He owes it to the cause.

Apart from that one pass, I thought Taylor played alright. It was a shockin' pass though...hopefully he's learned a valuable lesson.

Apart from that one pass, I thought Taylor played alright. It was a shockin' pass though...hopefully he's learned a valuable lesson.

Agreed. Until that moment he'd been doing exactly what we needed. He will always be an easy target for criticism due to past indiscretions though.

Super glad we don't have McQueen this time. I try to get behind the boys no matter what, but I just fail to see what value he adds.

To be honest, if there was a winger there instead of McQueen, people would probably think it's a good play.

Nope.

Taylor was given one job and that was to get his 6'4 halfback shit out of his game. Players even spoke publically about it.

There he was, when we finally gave the ball and he's there taking the soft option.

The fact McQueen, a second row, was playing there was even MORE reason to hold it.

Just dumb, no excuse for it.

"If they see his (Cronk's) arm writing around on the ground they will step on it, jump on it, test it out." - Johns.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • pennywisealfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.