Stephanie Rice

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Can't be arse finding the old thread.

She has withdrawn from the Commonwealth Games to get surgery on her shoulder. I predict she will never win another international medal of any note.

She'll continue winning the international medal of super hotness.

I honestly don't see what's so great about her in the looks department.

Agree with FB regarding her medal chances.

Yeh she will find it tough from here. Shoulder injuries are pricks of things for swimmers!!!!

Jeba said:
Yeh she will find it tough from here. Shoulder injuries are pricks of things for swimmers!!!!

Especially for butterfliers, backstrokers or breaststrokers...of which she is all three!

Yup. Poor old Ricey, might have to give her a hug.

I know it's easy to say from her though, but she's not missing much by missing this Commonwealth games, it is going to be the worst ever. Delhi, bah!!!

Petria Thomas came back from several shoulder reconstructions, so I can't see why Stephanie Rice can;t come back from one. I can;t say I care though I am just waiting for a sex tape to surface....

But Petria Thomas is an out and out champion. Stephanie Rice is a glamour girl with more interst in her career out of the pool.

*Ducks from stuff thrown by the Rice lovers*

Bucking Beads said:
Petria Thomas came back from several shoulder reconstructions, so I can't see why Stephanie Rice can;t come back from one. I can;t say I care though I am just waiting for a sex tape to surface....

I keep nagging her to let me bring the camcorder to bed but she keeps saying no!

Je$ter said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":3srwr028]Petria Thomas came back from several shoulder reconstructions, so I can't see why Stephanie Rice can;t come back from one. I can;t say I care though I am just waiting for a sex tape to surface....

I keep nagging her to let me bring the camcorder to bed but she keeps saying no![/quote:3srwr028]

I was hiding in the closet don't worry ;) And no i wont come out!

Active Now

• theshed
  • Battler
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.