Storm players wanting a good media story

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
heard on the radio, a few of the Storm players were in the crowd to welcome back the Olympians today in Brisbane.

They will do anything to be media darlings. [icon_razz1 [icon_wink

Yep. They're very close friends with the Australian wrestling and judo teams :P

Broncs were probably there to but not being bad boys so weren't mentioned.
Oh Sh****be all over the news tonight on how great the Storm are.

Oi - I was at the parade too, as well as the Official Welcome Home VIP thingy before the parade. Oh no, I'm a media whore.

bianc said:
Broncs were probably there to but not being bad boys so weren't mentioned.
Oh Sh****be all over the news tonight on how great the Storm are.
Yeh I agree Bianc. Unfortunately since the Broncos are now named the "Bad" guys of the league we won't get credit

Flutterby said:
Oi - I was at the parade too, as well as the Official Welcome Home VIP thingy before the parade. Oh no, I'm a media whore.

You don't count, as you're not a Storm player.

Kaz said:
Flutterby said:

You don't count, as you're not a Storm player.

How do you know??? eusa_think

The point I was trying to make is maybe they just wanted to go along and show their support and weren't actually chasing any media attention. :mrgreen:

And Hammo - yes Stephanie was there. She was wearing her Aussie tracksuit - looked awful [icon_razz1

Actually I was trying to get a photo with her - just to make you jealous, but I didn't

Don't you already have a photo opf her in the locket you wear around your neck?

Flutterby said:
The point I was trying to make is maybe they just wanted to go along and show their support and weren't actually chasing any media attention.

So me having [icon_razz1 [icon_wink in my original post didn't give you a hint I was stirring.

Obviously not.

Saw Rice up close Hammo, and she walked past and snobbed 3 little girls and a young boy and was surrounded by her own 3 security guys. Spent most of her time on her phone, unlike Ken Wood and the rowers Brennan and Crayshaw who were more than happy to go into the crowd and sign and have photos.

Few random things, Snowsill is tiny as, Melissa Wu is tinier (she couldn't get around a barrier, so she turned side on and slid through the smallest of gaps, we all looked at each other shocked), Cate Campbell is huge, the water polo girls all are very very solid.

Went to the parade and the missus found a lamenated card on the ground that said ring this number to claim your prize. So we did and scored a $1000 from MMM. _woohoo_ [icon_drun

Active Now

• marw
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.