Storm Tactics

I'll not deny he has had great success and has comen up with some great tactics. I used to be a massive fan of Bellamy, but I don't ever want to see the Broncos using dirty tactics to win matches

im sure if he brings those tactics to Brisbane the crowd would let it be known how they feel.

[icon_lol1.

People are living in a dreamworld if you don't think the Broncos and all other NRL clubs are using similar tactics. Pressure points, locks and other such things are used by all clubs, its just usually more discrete.

Jester you havn't seen the video package Fox put together to highlight this particular hold. When you do you will understand

Frank the Tank said:
kimlo said:
By 2nd best coach, I mean WB is the best coach in the game, 06GF, and most successful coach in history.
Bellamy is a far better coach that Bennet now. Bennets about 6 years past his usefulness IFO. As good as the Broncos winning in 2006 was, they were nowhere near the best and most deserving team to win it. Frank is a Broncos fan through and through, but the refereeing in the Grand Final was an absolute joke, and Frank believes that Melbourne probably wouldve won if the ref had done his job.

Bellamy mixes things up and creates new things, Bennet just sticks to his one off forward runs. It worked wonderfully back in the Unlimited Interchange days, but very poorly since then.

Bennet is the best coach in history, and going by his record he is the most successful - but hes not the best now and hasnt been for a few years.
In your opinion.

The same wrestling tactics were bought to the Broncs by their wrestling coach.Bennett knocked it on the head there and then.
Bellamy probably is a great coach but he is a dirty coach and he also is sneaky,does not have the same people person skills Bennett has with players.

When Storm were late on the field against two teams this year he openly said in his press conference with total shock that he didnt know they were late and nobody had knocked on his door to tell them so.Crap.At the time I believed him.They were fined the 2nd time and yet he didnt complain at all so therefore he was lying.

Same said for the latest piece of dirty disgusting play that he has come up with.He says it may have happened just a couple of times and wasn't a planned play.Sorry Craig but you are full of it.

I am liking Henjak since seeing him do so much of the promo work for us regarding our games and players.He is down to earth and appears to be an honest guy.Says he would love the job so Bruno if you don,t get Matterson then FFS give it to the man who hasnt got a smartar**smirk on his face and lies.Not to mention he really loves our club.

I think Bellamy would take it as just another feather in his cap and it would be all about what he achieved or can achieve.
P**** off.Don't want you here.(players seem to though icon_smile )

Dexter said:
Jester you havn't seen the video package Fox put together to highlight this particular hold. When you do you will understand

I have seen some photos of the said hold, and frankly it is no different to what is taught at QCup and rep level. Teams across the board are taught to wrestle, like it or not. The Broncos have a wrestling coach and any team that wants to be competitive in the NRL needs one, it is a vital part of the game today - winning the ruck.

You could go through every team and make a video package of their different holds, throws, whatever - its jsut that Melbourne is the best at it and the media blows it up a lot more than what it really is.

God tht chicken wing is dangerous stuff.... we used to do that at school kind of... except we'd get someone to stick their arm behind their back and pull it up, and holy hell it hurt.... i imagine a chicken wing would give off a similar feeling.

Owned Nashy [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Dexter said:
Owned Nashy [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Wasn't I just?

Actually, wait. How exactly? [eusa_doh

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.