Storm V Bunnies *spoliers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I hate the Storm.....CARN the Bunnies...don't like my chances though.

Storm by 13+

But would so love the Bunnies to get up.

Game on Wayne.....

Maybe they'll get a try now...they're near the tryline!

Go the rabbits!

Dam

Storm score Chambers strolls over.

4-0 13 and a half gone.

kick missed [icon_lol1.

The Rabbits are looking pretty good...C'MOOOOON.

man i put $10 on izzy for first try bastard storm

its ok i got $10 on him for last try to...

rabbits look good

54 minutes have gone and it's still 4-0 to the Storm.

Horrible match! had money on storm by 13 + and they give me that?!

Neither team were great tonight. Souths didnt look like scoring and Melbourne just looked buggered and flat all night....most likely because they had 8 players backing up from Origin.

Pretty dour game if you were to ask me about it.

damn izzy couldnt give me first try or last try

An incident last night, and also happened in the Penrith v Parra match a few weeks back.

Steve Turner caught the ball in goal and wasn't sure whether or not he was in goal, but looked up and all of a sudden there is a half chance he could go the length of the field, so he started to put the speed on. However the ref called him out to the 20m line for the tap. The other weekend in the Penrith-Parra game, the Panthers actually ran the length of the field and scored.

Now if the refs play advantage on penalties, should they play advantage here?

Jebadude said:
An incident last night, and also happened in the Penrith v Parra match a few weeks back.

Steve Turner caught the ball in goal and wasn't sure whether or not he was in goal, but looked up and all of a sudden there is a half chance he could go the length of the field, so he started to put the speed on. However the ref called him out to the 20m line for the tap. The other weekend in the Penrith-Parra game, the Panthers actually ran the length of the field and scored.

A penalty is different, the team did something wrong and the other team deserves some advantage whereas a catch on the full in goal isnt exactly a job well done so cant see why the kicking team should be put at a disadvantage.

there needs to be a rule where the player that has caught the ball has the option to call play on or not. they want the game to be quicker well there's 1 way of doing it.

I thought this year teams could take the tap restart quicker but i still see the refs keep telling em to wait.

QUEENSLANDER said:
Jebadude said:

A penalty is different, the team did something wrong and the other team deserves some advantage whereas a catch on the full in goal isnt exactly a job well done so cant see why the kicking team should be put at a disadvantage.

but if your kick is caught on the full and your fowards arnt in their face to trap them in goal then good on him if someone catches the ballin goal and sprints the field. play advantage

Player A catches Ball on full in goal, Gets out saftley goes past the 20m line - Play on
Player A Catches Ball on full in Goal gets tackled 10 out. Instead 10m Walk to the 20m line

Active Now

• Fozz
  • ostin86
  • marw
  • bb_gun
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Galah
  • The Don
  • Broncosarethebest
  • PETERN
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.