Storm v Doggies *spoliers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one.

Head says Storm, heart says anyone playing the Storm....but its the Doggies....arggghhhh

hmmmmm...... GO DOGGIES

Can't see the Storm losing this one, in fact I think a big win once they establish their dominance, Doggies have too many out and not enough attack.

Don't like either team TBH, the ground could open up and swallow them both.

Anyway....game on......

You know you have problems when brad morrin is one your starting props!

Storm by a thousand I hate both sides but the Dogs more because of there signing of Hannant... Hope Folau has a wow of a game so he takes Hodges centre spot in Origin

Youngquest threw the worst pass in the history of the game a few sets back. It was forward, it hit the ground and it went over the sideline. I've seen blind people pass better than that!

Geez, storm seem determined to give the dogs a fair go. They've given away a few penalties.

Smith scores, from dummy half....woo bloody hoo

I hate both teams, but still hate Melbourne more. Go the dogs...

Nearly lost his pants in the tackle too hahahah.

And its first try of the year...who woulda thunk.

kick goo 6-0 storm

Cam very nearly got dacked scoring that try [icon_lol1.

Video ref in session for the Storm......

Ive got a fever that can only be cured by MORE COWBELL!

Seriously who is the guy with the cowbell and why does he think it ties in with the storm?

maybe he thinks it mooootivates them..... thank you thankyou ..try the the veal [eusa_clap.gi

Ok I'll stick to the footy.

Geyer scores off a forward pass from Slater

Izzy scores after ....well he just scored

Active Now

• Foordy
  • kiwibronco
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.