Storm v Warriors *spoilers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Game about to start, should be a good game [icon_pray.

Come on the Warriors , smashem. I backed the Storm but would love to see them get a touch up. :mrgreen:

Billy the kid with a try care of Cameron Smith popping a ball back to him 2 mtrs from the line. 5 mins gone with the kick to be good.

6-0

From one end of the field to the other, looks like Mannering might have scored...............

NO TRY

Billy get a double. Put the hammer down 20 out after a nice pass from Cronk. Stepped inside Vatuvie and split the fullback and scored in the corner.

Kick wide.

10 - 0

10 gone.

Ropati scores off a kick woohoo the come back starts hahaha

10 - 6

Slater with a hat trick in only 25 mins. [icon_ee

Kick good 16 - 6

Pretty quick triple! Wonder if Slater can get 5!

Maybe another try to the Warriors. Good ole Brent Tate had the ball stripped from him. IMO no try knock on but gee I can see a cricket score coming.

Good try to Vatuvei, he must've had 5-6 Storm players and the mascot hanging off him there!

Vatuvie scores a great ry in the corner, carried 3 players and puts in down one handed.

Game getting a little nigglely. Slater got smashed on ground sort of Craig Wing style, no one holding him but got drilled all the same.

Kick good

16-12

Warriors are fired up.

briareos said:
Good try to Vatuvei, he must've had 5-6 Storm players and the mascot hanging off him there!

[eusa_clap.gi yeah good show of strength

Really good game. I hate the Melbourne Storm. Pushing, shoving, holding. Such a niggling dirty team. Hope they get flogged this year.

Looking forward to the 2nd half, great so far. Some big hits in the 1st, these guys are going to be sore tomorrow. Warriors doing ok considering Price is off the field and no McKinnon. Great try to Vatuvei [eusa_clap.gi , hope he improves on the catching department otherwise Ivan Cleary is going to lose alot of hair this year.

Oh the mind games begin, the Storm made the Warriors wait, when the came out the Warriors walked off the field and made them wait. hahahaha

Someone should tell the Storm it's impolite to keep your guests waiting!

Aeetee said:
Oh the mind games begin, the Storm made the Warriors wait, when the came out the Warriors walked off the field and made them wait. hahahaha

What tha? Since when can the team walk off the field after they've run on

Apparently you can and they had every right to, I don't know if the refs where out there yet. But the trainer walked on called them off, then the Storm ran out, Warriors went to side line had a drink and a chat for about 1 min max then ran back out to there positions. Weird. [eusa_eh

Dallas Johnson scores.

52 mins gone kick good 22-12

Active Now

• Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • johnyE
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.