Suncorp Parking

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I know there is a park at the Barracks, but I hate relying on there being a car park somewhere with the risk that there won't be a park. Where's the best place to park around the stadium with as little effort required?

I'm a lazy shit you see. Ideally, I want to pay online, secure a park, and be done with it for the year.

Roma Street Station used to have really cheap pre booked parking. Haven't checked in a while though

Roma Street Station used to have really cheap pre booked parking. Haven't checked in a while though

Yeah it's $11. I decided to go with Office Park in Little Cribb Street. If that works out, I'll book it up for the season. It was $23.

Yeah it's $11. I decided to go with Office Park in Little Cribb Street. If that works out, I'll book it up for the season. It was $23.

Get in early, otherwise Office Park is a fucking **** to get in and out of.

They also close off quite a few streets surrounding it, so it can be a pain in the ass to get out of the city.

Roma is by far the easiest, but since you're a lazy shit, I imagine you want as little walking as possible. They don't provide buses to the game from Roma anymore.

They also close off quite a few streets surrounding it, so it can be a pain in the ass to get out of the city.

Roma is by far the easiest, but since you're a lazy shit, I imagine you want as little walking as possible. They don't provide buses to the game from Roma anymore.

From the map, and memory, I think the roads around there, while busy, are still open. I hope. I'll be getting there between 5-6

Car park under the coffee club park road. Go right to the bottom. Says they will tow you away but no chance they are getting a truck under there

You can get a pedi-cab from Roma Street tho...

I'd feel bad for the guy.

I know what you mean, I’m only 90kgs or so most days, but in New York a few years back I got one whilst pissed with a mate of mine who carries plenty of timber and nudges 130kgs on his bad days...

The poor pedi-cab guy... :biggrin:

I know what you mean, I’m only 90kgs or so most days, but in New York a few years back I got one whilst pissed with a mate of mine who carries plenty of timber and nudges 130kgs on his bad days...

The poor pedi-cab guy... :biggrin:

They're downright annoying in Warsaw. Deadset do not leave you alone, they'll even ride alongside for a while trying to get you in!

It's about $30 Nash, to take you about 300m. Don't feel bad for the guy.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Reds2011
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dazza 92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.