Super league discussion

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Couldn't find a thread on it atleast one that's made recently, so anyway what team do you guys support?

For me it's Huddersfield purely because they run Broncos Colours and they have decent players, Ex Broncos player Levi at Hooker and Lolohea who I think is underrated and has been their best player in 2022 they are a good shot at the title this year.

I've been a Wigan fan since that ARL96 PC game and have followed the competition pretty closely on and off since I was about 10. Unfortunately I am not a fan of how Wigan have played in the recent years (Poor mans Melbourne Storm, with a few more dog shots).

My girlfriends dad found out I was a Broncos fan when we first met and gave me a 94 London Broncos jersey which is pretty cool. He's a Tigers fan so I copped it a few weeks ago.

I was always a Widnes fan but they are pretty crap these days!

Wigan is fun to watch, I would love to see Field back in the NRL, I reckon he would be a star. His speed, awareness, ability to play make and defend is elite.

I'll just post this here, this was an insane game to watch:

good to see a healthy Crowd at a super league game, the attendance is similar to one of the big Sydney teams(Parra or Penrith)

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.