Super League heritage jersey

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
from twitter (diehardtitans), I assume the real deal.

BiHvfGQCcAEk1IS.jpg:large

That would be Diehard who occasionally posts here so I'd say that's the real deal.

White jerseys are boring, but this one looks pretty sweet (for a white jersey at least).

Huge difference not having a big rectangle around the NRMA logo.

Definitely the real deal, received them at work 2 days ago.

I really don't mind it. Nothing spectacular but that pic really doesn't do it justice imo.

Bugger me. Now I'm going to have to buy a 4th jersey this year.

That's awesome!

Now all we need is the diamonds heritage (even though 1994 was a nothing year) and we're set!

Not a bad jersey at all I wouldn't mind owning it

That's awesome!

Now all we need is the diamonds heritage (even though 1994 was a nothing year) and we're set!

Oh god no that jersey gives me headache just looking at.

Guess I'm in the minority but this doesn't do a lot for me. Likely better looking in the flesh than on a hanger though.

Hoping the 9's jersey ships soon. Also looking forward to whenever we get a regular season jersey that's halfway decent...

whatsyourteam have them listed already for $159.

Good looking jersey for a white one, wish we had a nice home strip that didn't look like a soccer jersey

Love the design. Was going to pass on the heritage jersey but am reconsidering. . .

Looks ok but I agree with whoever said the white jerseys are dull. Its just a bit uninspiring

Bring on the Diamonds!

Active Now

• jarro65
  • Dash
  • marw
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • azza.79
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.