Super League War podcast

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Sorry if this is already recommended here somewhere, but I just started the Rugby League Digest podcast series about the Super League War. Fantastic non-partisan insight into the whole thing.

Starts off with the introduction of the Broncos to the comp and how that accelerated things. As I was a kid at the time I didn't really understand what was happening except Super League = good, NSWRL = bad.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. It's a subject that's hard to find non-partisan information on, so this should be good.

listening to this and tbh it's hard to listen to, these guys are amateurs in their podcasting. production values must literally be $0.

listening to this and tbh it's hard to listen to, these guys are amateurs in their podcasting. production values must literally be $0.
This is true, but I listen in my car which stereo quality isn't great at the best of times.

This is true, but I listen in my car which stereo quality isn't great at the best of times.
Yeah i'm not a huge audiophile but when you can hear background echo from their general chat, it's shithouse in headphones.

Active Now

• Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.