Venue: Cbus Super Stadium
Kickoff: 5:15 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo

With Oates and Croft out ... i'd replace them with Farnworth and Dearden

with no ISC, Paix to bench utility

Macca to police academy
Sounds about right to me with Ofa into the side

Last edited:
We'll be stronger than we were tonight with Joe O back into the side but the loss of Croft hurts us. Hopefully Dearden comes straight in.

We're coming for dose tiddies.

1. Isaako
2. Coates
3. Arthars
4. Staggs
5. Farnworth
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Flegler
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Glenn (c)
13. Carrigan (c)

14. Paix
15. Niu
16. Ofahengaue
17. Hopoate

Simples.

Losing Croft to injury is a shame but I think Dearden can get the job done in his absence.
Had some brain snaps in the trials but with this forward pack working the way it is I think he can make it work.

I would have no issue with the NRL suspending the season for 6-8 weeks right now. Nice 2-0 start, get 8 weeks off to rest up and get Lodge, Croft & Glenn back fit.

Easy premiership.
Got my seal of approval!

Actually see this game as a test for us.

Historically we've come into these games with big heads and poor attitudes, and left with our pants pulled down.

Assuming Croft is out, Dearden has a great chance to further his development. Hoping the pack can come out full of fire and give him a good platform to work off.

Actually see this game as a test for us.

Historically we've come into these games with big heads and poor attitudes, and left with our pants pulled down.

Assuming Croft is out, Dearden has a great chance to further his development. Hoping the pack can come out full of fire and give him a good platform to work off.

Yeah this.

These are the games we've lost too many times in recent years. Going up against a side that's playing for respect while we're riding high on two wins to start the season and expected to win easily. It's a recipe for disaster.

I think we'll still win as it seems as though our attitude has changed this year. But time will tell.

Yeah this.

These are the games we've lost too many times in recent years. Going up against a side that's playing for respect while we're riding high on two wins to start the season and expected to win easily. It's a recipe for disaster.

I think we'll still win as it seems as though our attitude has changed this year. But time will tell.
Yep.. this is an easy game to lose and I think this is the kind of game where Croft will be missed.

It's one if those games where you need to get into a grind and build pressure for 20mins and then all of a sudden they fold and you put 30 on them.

Titans could be a different team to last year but there will be memories of last year still in their mind... if we come in thinking a try early will open the flood gates, then what usually happens is we concede early and then compound that with poor composure and lose all ability to do the fundamentals.

Croft would just get us around the field, kick to corners and then let the forward pack and backs do their job.

Really hope he's not out for long ... he looks every bit the halfback we've needed

Last edited:
Over the past few seasons we have developed a tendency to lose the games we should or are expected to win.

So, next week is truly the test. Not a skill test but a test of the collective's mind set/attitude.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
  • marw
  • LittleDavey
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • big k
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.