Suspended Round 3 - Titans vs Broncos

Mate that's bloody awesome. But for tech stupid people like me, which thread do I go to to watch them?

We will likely create a new thread for them. In that case I will post a link to it in here.

I am looking to see if I can make them a live stream to make it like a TV broadcast.

We will likely create a new thread for them. In that case I will post a link to it in here.

I am looking to see if I can make them a live stream to make it like a TV broadcast.
Thanks man. Just so you know, I voted for you as my local govt rep.

Geez, these games have barely changed since Rugby League 2 back in 04. Still the same shitty passing, awkward running and random tackles.

Yep, utter garbage that doesn't even feel like League.

Geez, these games have barely changed since Rugby League 2 back in 04. Still the same shitty passing, awkward running and random tackles.

The passes float out in front until the player that gets player control applied snaps onto it unrealistically. Same with tackling.

I think something that hurts an underfunded League game is how each player is so different in real life. Each player will run, catch and hold the ball, pass, kick, take a hitup, and score a try differently to every other player. Multiply that out by the 250-300 players that play over the course of the year and it’s one of a few reasons why it looks off because every player has pretty much the same animation.

Still very clunky all around by the looks of it

The passes float out in front until the player that gets player control applied snaps onto it unrealistically. Same with tackling.

I think something that hurts an underfunded League game is how each player is so different in real life. Each player will run, catch and hold the ball, pass, kick, take a hitup, and score a try differently to every other player. Multiply that out by the 250-300 players that play over the course of the year and it’s one of a few reasons why it looks off because every player has pretty much the same animation.

Still very clunky all around by the looks of it
Too unrealistic - the Titans can only dream of having defense that organised!! 😂 😂

Maybe if ESPN get some sort of broadcast rights next NRL rights circuit we might get some low budget EA Sports or 2K league game which would blow RL Live out of the water.
Undoubtful, EA picked up the rights to Rugby League games and they dropped it pretty quickly, at best chances are even if a publisher like EA or 2k picked up the rights it will be made by a smaller development company and published by them and not the development teams your hoping for. Your more likely to end up with the current standard of league games with just an EA or 2K badge put on the box anyway.

Last edited:
Undoubtful, EA picked up the rights to Rugby League games and they dropped it pretty quickly, at best chances are even if a publisher like EA or 2k picked up the rights it will be made by a smaller development company and published by them and not the development teams your hoping for. Your more likely to end up with the current standard of league games with just an EA or 2K badge put on the box anyway.
Meh. One can live in hope.

A good example of your point would be the NHL games. It is typically a smaller market so the quality (particularly the graphics) arent equivalent to NBA games.

In saying that, movement of players and physics is still much better than any rugby or league game that exists.

A good example of your point would be the NHL games. It is typically a smaller market so the quality (particularly the graphics) arent equivalent to NBA games.

In saying that, movement of players and physics is still much better than any rugby or league game that exists.
Also, they've already built the engine. It wouldn't take much to re-skin the players with league equivalents and change the ball physics slightly. It's not something they'd have to build from the ground up.

If anyone remembers Rugby 06 or Rugby 08 games that were made/published by EA. Their controls and gameplay felt so much smoother at the time. Even now, they are probably way smoother than RLL4.

If anyone remembers Rugby 06 or Rugby 08 games that were made/published by EA. Their controls and gameplay felt so much smoother at the time. Even now, they are probably way smoother than RLL4.

ET’S Rugby League Game of the late eighties is clearly the bench mark of computer footy games.
Can’t be beaten [emoji23]

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Nerd
  • ChewThePhatt
  • simplythebest
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mister Wright
  • Mick_Hancock
  • sooticus
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • LGH
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.