Jack

OUT

Kan
Alex
Hitman
Rohit
Amit

IN DOUBT

OUT - Will be in melbourne for a week of job training! how exciting!

It looks like we're struggling for numbers. Not good.

I'll check on Monday to see how many are playing and if it's 7... I shall see. Monday is my 1st wedding anniversary and going away for the weekend and come back at noon on Monday. If the numbers are down, I'll check with Heidi and show up. Can't promise anything okay. For the meantime, I'm still out.

* Jeza, call your mate Peter *

ahhh no another week of 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :roll: eusa_think

Shaun wont let me Hitman, I asked him if he could organise with you to pick up your shirt for him one day after work this week but he didnt want a bar of it.

Too bad if I decide I cant play, the team will be left with a max of 6 players lol

if we end up having 6 we should forfeit !!!!! there is no point playing just to get our asses kicked !!! we will end up with 6 i bet , one of the other guys wont play AMIT, SUNG or JACK (as has been the case since week 1 )

Jack says he can play if someone can pick him up from Strathfield station, so I said I would put it to Brad and see what he could do.

So Brad is it possible for you to pick Jack up from Strathfield? If not I suggested he get the bus from there which takes him to across the road from the ground.

yeah i can get Jack from strathfield tell him to be there at 7.50 give him my number if he needs to call me its 0400339909 also Shaun you idea above seems good.

Jack is in, now we have a team of possibly 5! Yay, now I will try and see if Sung and Amit are playing

Well some bad news to report.

As of 10:23pm last night Amit is no longer able to play tomorrow night because he is filling in for his manager, said it was going to be a one off....good time for it to be when we are struggling for numbers.

So we have 6 max is Sung shows up.

I am ringing Amit in the morning to discuss the issue of his shirt, otherwise we are playing with guys that dont have them.....better than playing 2 short

Well Glenn is coming down shauny, I told if he can get shorts from the dudes there then he'll play.

I have sent Peter a message but got no reply, however I will ring him in the morning also and leave a message on his phone that we desperately need him to fill in....and if Sung comes that will give us 8.

As long as they are white with navy on them it wont be too obvious lol

Amit told me about 15mins ago on Facebook that he was passing his jersey onto Sung who was supposedly playing tonight, but we will see if that eventuates or not.

I will be ringing Sung when I wake up instead of Amit to make sure he is coming (on time and not 10mins into the 2nd half like he has at varying points during the season) and that he is getting Amit's shirt.

Will post when I find out for sure whats going on

Sung is in supposedly via text message because he wouldnt pick up when I rang with the home phone, probably because it is a private number. Amit is supposed to be passing on his jersey to him (we will wait and see whether that eventuates) which means that if Peter and Glenn play we should have the jerseys to cover for them and we will have 8!

p.s Peter is now playing! So we have 7

I am prepared to play tonight.

However, I require your team to:
- pay for and arrange my flight
- pay for and arrange my accommodation
- pay for and arrange transport to the ground from the airport
- pay me an appearance fee of at least $450. I'm quite cheap as far as Pro Oztag players go...

OK, let me know which flight I'm on and I'll be at the airport. Packing my bag now.

great game tonight considerling we had 7 players,and ref was a fokin tool who did he thing he was Shane Hayne ??? Think i saw him get another whistle from his pocket at half time because he blew the crap out of the one he had at start of game.. Some of those ring ins should play with us in the winter comp if they are keen (are we going to play winter comp shaun???)

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.