Sydney Oztag Round 12 9/2/09

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
This is the last game of the season before the Semi's its against Chicken Samarai's who we have beaten this season already its 8.30pm as always on field 3.

Who's in and who's out ??? Lets hope organising the team is not a debarkle like last week with 6 of you guys out for one reason or another ,not to matter still did pretty good anyway.

IN:

Brad
Rock
Jeza
Hitman
Amit
Sung
Che
Peter

OUT:

Kan
Alex
Jack

IN DOUBT:

Rohit

Yeh I should be good to go!

A win or draw will be enough to get us into the semis, or a slight loss.

I just hope we can get a team on the field haha

The Rock said:
Do we even know what the finals layout is? Considering there is only 6 teams, maybe all teams will be in the finals?

Or a top 5 system? No idea.

Anyway, if we lose the Chicken Samurais will be in front of us. So a draw or a win is the only option.

Well they could be, it all depends on how much they lost to on Monday night to Shake & Bake, it it was anymore more that 8 I'd say we are safe, they wont beat us by more than 4 if they win!

Yeah I'm in... looking forward to this one. Giving it my best for a try here.

Che is playing, Sung asked me if he could play without his shirt because he cant find it and I said yes he could because he is registered, however he didnt get back to me to say he was playing for sure or not.

Havent heard back from Jack or Amit, so we have 5 definites at the moment!

The Rock said:
How do people lose their shirts????

Who knows but he said to me in a message before last weeks game that his parents washed it after he last played, they did something with it and now he cant find it [icon_lol1.

thats what you get when you still live with your parents !!!! thank god i havnt lived with mine for 12 years now. Looks like a few of the ring ins will be playing again by the sounds of it

Ok Amit and a Jersey-less Sung have confirmed with me that they are playing tomorrow night which gives us 7.

Also Jack is out because he has a friends farewell to go to

What about Rohit Shauny?? Has he got back to you?

hopefully we dont have ref from last wk or its 2-0 already as sung and pete dont have jerseys. That is a shit rule

Is the guy that played last week bring Hitman's Jersey ???

I figured you were going to take it Brad?

Pete is confirmed to be playing, so we will have 8 at worst 9 at max!

The guy off the forum took it that played last week said he would bring it tonight so hopefully he turns up with it or Hitman wont be happy

Come on coach, don't use the Bennett "the effort was there"...dish the dirt. Who fucked up? Was it Jeza? It was Jeza wasn't it? Say it was Jeza! :P

There's no I in team Coxy.

However, there is an i in Victory!!

Coxy said:
Come on coach, don't use the Bennett "the effort was there"...dish the dirt. Who **** up? Was it Jeza? It was Jeza wasn't it? Say it was Jeza! :P

Wasnt me icon_thumbs_u

Pretty poor performance under pressure, can't expect Pete to do everything!

Great season though anyway

hey guys, are you all backing up for the next winter season? If so i'd like to join the party. If you need a reliable guy with experience please keep me updated.

Unread

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.