Talanoa

B

bruce92

Banned User
Jul 24, 2013
anyone heard we getting ex souths player Talanoa? I go to tafe with one of his cousins and he told me he got offer a two year deal for next year. I can't remember his time at souths.. was he any good? he told me he can play anwhere in the back 5. maybe just what we need.

anyone heard we getting ex souths player Talanoa? I go to tafe with one of his cousins and he told me he got offer a two year deal for next year. I can't remember his time at souths.. was he any good? he told me he can play anwhere in the back 5. maybe just what we need.

Talanoa was shit and hasn't played NRL for at least a year and is now a garbo. There was a rumour that griffin approached him during last preseason to come and he said no (if you believe this rumour apparently picking up garbage is more attractive than playing for us). If this is true and this is their idea of a marquee signing griffin and gee gee can EAD

his cousin is a quick little bugger. i wouldn't say no if Talanoa had some of his speed.

There was a rumour that griffin approached him during last preseason to come and he said no (if you believe this rumour apparently picking up garbage is more attractive than playing for us).

It wasn't a rumour.

Not even a recent phone call from Brisbane Broncos coach Anthony Griffin could persuade Talanoa to change his mind. So he continues on his path, the long way around.

2jebjhu.jpg

Given our abysmal depth in the backline, there's worse things than having him on the books and playing Q Cup.

Are we signing him as a player though? He's a garbage collector and we have a lot of garbage. Maybe Gee and White have come to their senses and he's been hired to take Peter and Lachlan away... whether they like it or not.

Have you seen how much garbo's are paid these days? Anything to do with council and you start at about $80k.

Have you seen how much garbo's are paid these days? Anything to do with council and you start at about $80k.

:scared: Brisbane City Council maybe, I can guarantee that's not across the State...

Are we signing him as a player though? He's a garbage collector and we have a lot of garbage. Maybe Gee and White have come to their senses and he's been hired to take Peter and Lachlan away... whether they like it or not.
I hear his at Norman's house right now.

He could be in the centers on Mirantas side what a combo..... our problems are solved!!!!!LOL.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Aldo
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • ezpz
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.