Wayne Bennett, Anthony Seibold set for early coaching swap in 2019

November 4, 2018

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
'Brisbane is expected to favourably receive a swap approach'

Club officials or current players [emoji848]

“Lost the room”

Lost it.

If true, it’ll be good for everyone if Souths are seen as the instigators. Hopefully the pay gap (whatever it may be) can be split down the middle, and the perception that Brisbane are only releasing Bennett because it’s “the right thing to do by everyone” saves them somewhat from the “Bennett was dumped” rhetoric.

it doesn't matter what happens, thats the way it will be portrayed.

and Souths will be portrayed as the white knight standing up to the "evil" Broncos

Like I said, not if it’s accepted that Souths are ones that were more desperate for the swap.

Honestly the entire article seems like a load of shit to me.

I could have wrote that myself and inserted "sources said" blah blah.
The sad thing is that this type of “journalism” is the standard/norm these days instead of being a rare piece of poor journalism

I honestly don’t care, noir should we care how we’re perceived. It’s not like any non-broncos supporters really give a rats ass

I just want this to happen asap. The sooner the better for all involved

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Our great game wouldn't have these player, coach issues if signings, trades were done in the offseason, to start the next year.
It makes our sport look unprofessional.
As a keen follower of American football we should follow the above policy including a trade deadline during a current season.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Our great game wouldn't have these player, coach issues if signings, trades were done in the offseason, to start the next year.
It makes our sport look unprofessional.
As a keen follower of American football we should follow the above policy including a trade deadline during a current season.

this is being done in the off season

The sad thing is that this type of “journalism” is the standard/norm these days instead of being a rare piece of poor journalism

STUNNING BENNETT REVELATION.

South Sydney Rabbits have privately confided they are facing one of their toughest ever pre-seasons with Wayne Bennett their incoming coach.

Bennett’s famed speed over long distance with his daily running routine, even at age 70 privately has several Rabbits players concerned over their ability to perform to Bennett’s high expectations.

Recent speculation from a number of sources has confirmed that Bennett has grown a third leg from a nodule on his hip, which while un-wieldy, has seen him achieve speeds un-heard of in NRL circles.

With global warming already having an ever increasingly debilitating effect on the NRL pre-season, this news has Souths players grumbling privately whether this ‘swap’ deal was a good idea.

Weildy

Last edited:
STUNNING BENNETT REVELATION.

South Sydney Rabbits have privately confided they are facing one of their toughest ever pre-seasons with Wayne Bennett their incoming coach.

Bennett’s famed speed over long distance with his daily running routine, even at age 70 privately has several Rabbits players concerned over their ability to perform to Bennett’s high expectations.

Recent speculation from a number of sources has confirmed that Bennett has grown a third leg from a nodule on his hip, which while un-wieldy, has seen him achieve speeds un-heard of in NRL circles.

With global warming already having an ever increasingly debilitating effect on the NRL pre-season, this news has Souths players grumbling privately whether this ‘swap’ deal was a good idea.

Weildy
Thats an improvement on anything ive read about footy in 3-4 years tbf...

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • Tim K
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.