Tallis Banner

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
This is now a thing. I shall design and print, and send it to whomever wishes to hold it.

WHAT WE'VE CONFIRMED:

* Due to the potentially inflammatory nature of the message, BHQ can take no responsibility for it and it will be up to the banner holder to take responsibility for it.

* The banner shall read "BRONCOS HATE TALLIS TOO", with an appropriate theme.

* I intend to print this tomorrow night (Tuesday).

* It probably won't be ready for [MENTION=8423]Sproj[/MENTION] to use at the Storm game unfortunately.

WHAT WE NEED TO CONFIRM:

* Size. Going to depend on how many people will be available to hold it and how it can be transported

* Suncorp banner restrictions.

So, I hear that Suncorp Stadium are quite strict on banners. Has anyone ever had a banner refused or confiscated, and if so for what reasons? I don't want this to end up like Souffs' "Scum" banner but I don't think it would TBH, but want feedback if anyone has any.

imo this is a really small time thing to do

fucking great idea if i do say so

wally had legit issues with WB and he's no angel, but would he bag the supercoach relentlessly, his team, the club, their former coaches their judicuary record?

this guy has it coming.. at least wankers like brandy and gus and co bag have an ignorant oblivious indiscriminate scatter gun approach with their dribble

**** this guy

guys im happy to chance it, i drive to the sydney games (if we have another one down here, but am considering heading up if we happen to win first up from 5/6th).. but will need some help holding it up.. i also have zero useful 'paraphernalia' like poles and such

Don't put the Broncos name on the banner. (Tallis will blame them) :laugh:

Banner should read Shut the **** Up Tallis.

Or use the same words that made him crazy. Your Mum's a Rig. :laugh:

fucking great idea if i do say so

wally had legit issues with WB and he's no angel, but would he bag the supercoach relentlessly, his team, the club, their former coaches their judicuary record?

this guy has it coming.. at least wankers like brandy and gus and co bag have an ignorant oblivious indiscriminate scatter gun approach with their dribble

**** this guy

guys im happy to chance it, i drive to the sydney games (if we have another one down here, but am considering heading up if we happen to win first up from 5/6th).. but will need some help holding it up.. i also have zero useful 'paraphernalia' like poles and such

I can hopefully source the poles. Got some ideas. One is that we have pull-up banners here that use 700mm long poles that click together to make 2100mm long. I can't flog them from the units but I can probably hit up the supplier to see if they have any spares. If I can get 8 (to make 2800mm either side) it'll probably be about right with the height/strength balance. If there are only one or two people to hold it I might end up doing a taller banner (eg, 1500 wide x 2000mm).

imo this is a really small time thing to do

Duly noted. I also think that Tallis' bullshit is small time, and it's purported to be journalism. So he can get fucked.

Don't put the Broncos name on the banner. (Tallis will blame them) :laugh:

Banner should read Shut the **** Up Tallis.

Or use the same words that made him crazy. Your Mum's a Rig. :laugh:

Probably not.

If there's any Sydney games I am 110% down for this.
Probably even streak the field flailing it if I get the chance.

Duly noted. I also think that Tallis' bullshit is small time, and it's purported to be journalism. So he can get fucked.

yeah, fair enough. it's just one of those things where it's like, this won't stop tallis and it'll just make us look like sooks that can't handle the media.

anyway that's all i'll say on it as I'm not going to continue raining on the parade.

Any game I attend in the future, I will personally volunteer to hold the banner.
I would take note of the Reed it and weep sign and the Hodges one. They always made it to every game ok

How about something like Tallis Raging Bullshitter or something similar

Onya boys. Had enough of this merkin.

Just to show Morkel's spectacular work last year for the banner on Pearce's return to Suncorp in the prelim last year after that flogging from QLD..

If I was to take a banner, it would need to be small enough for me to hold on my own. My dad wouldn't hold it with me, he loves Gordie haha..

1471896738.jpg

Just to show Morkel's spectacular work last year for the banner on Pearce's return to Suncorp in the prelim last year after that flogging from QLD..

If I was to take a banner, it would need to be small enough for me to hold on my own. My dad wouldn't hold it with me, he loves Gordie haha..

1471896738.jpg
Wow, that's a lot better quality than the "Bird glassed a chick" sign. I like it.

If the goal is to get some traction with it, it needs to be big. If a camera pans on it pre-game you can run with it on social media.

LU had its moment when the LOL@50uff$ banner got flashed during a game :laugh:

Tallis is alienating fans with his sweeping statements.

It wouldn't be so bad if he was the average joe blow but he has a voice in the media, and he is using it to drag our club down.

He knew calling Blair The DIRTIEST player in the game would affect him.
Slamming Bennett for refusing to renew Thaidays contract til he aimed up (which he did )as if Wayne didn't know what he was doing. Hoping to cause yet more dissension.
Blaming Corey for getting his face split open.
AT LEAST BACK THE BLOKE AS AN EX BRONCO GORDIE!
To me he has an
agenda. Railing against Bennet over Golden point... boo the Broncos, it never stops.
Well excuse me mate this is our club.
A flag may not stop him
But it sure as hell will embarrass him.

funny this is Tallis probably think the entire Broncos supporter base still love him and agree with everything he says

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.