NEWS Tallis: Broncos should sign Luke Keary as halfback

tl;dr

Sign good players. Contract status irrelevant

Why not though? These are the types of signings I’d be trying to make if I were a recruitment guy. Weaken an opposition to strengthen my team. I don’t like the idea of going after other teams dregs

nice one captain obvious.

The only decent talking point in this article is the potential signing of Ash Taylor and Walker. I don’t know how Walker solves our controlling half issue and I don’t see how Taylor fixes our teams attitude problems. But boy howdy, a spine of

1. Milford
6. Walker
7. Taylor
9. Turpin

Would be intense when they actually turned up.

Tallis is an idiot. He's under contract until the end of 2021, there's no way the rorters will let him go. Also, he's unproven as a half back. He's played his entire career next to Cronk and Arey.

A media personality is asked who a struggling club should sign and he immediately goes to the top of the pile regardless of circumstances.

The man is a hack.

I think Damian Cook would neatly address our hooker issues and then we could free up salary cap space by releasing McCullough and Turps too. Keep Sege as depth on minimum wage...

Genius! 🙄

We should also sign Tedesco at fullback and Taumalolo at lock, throw in Mitchell at centre and Cameron smith at hooker

If we release Boyd and Shibasaki we SHOULD have enough for that, plus the money from Tunza retiring left over.

Tallis is an idiot. He's under contract until the end of 2021, there's no way the rorters will let him go. Also, he's unproven as a half back. He's played his entire career next to Cronk and Arey.

How dare they give Keary the Churchill medal, it was Cronk with the broken shoulder who should have won it?!

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Footy Fanatic
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.