Tanah Boyd signs with Titans effective immediately

And it's official. The Titans have announced it.

Obviously Seibold sees Dearden, O'Sullivan and Paix as the future.

agreed....good luck to him....he has made the right step as a pathway to the Broncos when he is at his peak..!!!!!

I wonder what this means for Ash Taylor?

I would say they aren't going to re-sign him and I think it's likely he is going to be released from his contract at some point.

I wonder what this means for Ash Taylor?

I would say they aren't going to re-sign him and I think it's likely he is going to be released from his contract at some point.
How long is Ash contracted for?

Gee whiz, we don’t mind supplying every other team with talent. I hope we are keeping the right young blokes.
We must have a fair bit or coin to spend.
Lock up Turpin, fifi and lodge long term.
Wouldn’t mind going after a FB either..

Disappointed, but we couldnt keep them all. Although this may fast track his nrl career, i am not sure if it will be the best choice for his development. However, Tyrone roberts is pretty cluey and a bit of a journeyman so boyd may benefit from his advice/mentorship.

Anyone know what's going on with Paix? @1910 @Smokin' Joe

Where is he in the clubs plans?

If anything he is still in the same position as he was here with people ahead of him.
Titans have Ryley Jacks, Tyrone Roberts, Ash Taylor and Brimson.

Brimson is a fullback, not sure what is happening with Taylor and he could easily jump Jacks in the next couple of years.
[automerge]1560306762[/automerge]
He'll be better than Milford and Dearden.

6. AJ Brimson
7. Tanah Boyd

Looks good.

Hopefully Titans aren't giving Taylor back to us

Have you even seen much of him?

Also, Brimson is long term a fullback.

Last edited:
Brimson is a fullback, not sure what is happening with Taylor and he could easily jump Jacks in the next couple of years.
[automerge]1560306762[/automerge]

Brimson was a half converted to fullback of recent. I’m all for rebuilding but not all of our prospects coming through.

Have you even seen much of him?

Also, Brimson is long term a fullback.

6. AJ Brimson
7. Tanah Boyd

Looks good.

What do you base that on?
Media hype? The fact he got dumped from qld cup whilst o'sullivan and dearden blitzed it and paix has stayed in his team?
Or maybe its the multiple highlight reels that involve fifita in 95% of it? Maybe, that helped his highlight reel a little haha imagine dearden having fifita on his shoulder in the under 18s haha

6. AJ Brimson
7. Tanah Boyd

Looks good.

Based on? Dearden made his debut pretty much on 18 and has actually been performing in the NRL. He was previously chased hard by other NRL clubs and didn't have to sign with the Titans to get a shot.

Boyd has a pretty highlight reel, but that rarely translates to the NRL except for freaks like Ponga.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.