Tanah Boyd signs with Titans effective immediately

What do think of Paix being a 9?
Time will tell I guess He has always been a 7 and thats where he wants too play , but with Turpin going well there he will be held back ,if I was him I would back my ability as a 7 and move on , Seibold sees his speed and thinks he is the next Damian Cook

Time will tell I guess He has always been a 7 and thats where he wants too play

There is a former Bronco still playing in the NRL who has always been a 7, wants to play at 7, but has turned into a pretty handy 9 at rep level. His name rhymes with Men Khunt

There is a former Bronco still playing in the NRL who has always been a 7, wants to play at 7, but has turned into a pretty handy 9 at rep level. His name rhymes with Men Khunt

I would rather have Turpin at 9 for QLD than Hunt.

Taylor is reportedly set to return for the Titans ... less than 2 weeks after being granted leave to deal with his mental health issues ... I guess some competition can help speed up the recovery process

I would rather have Turpin at 9 for QLD than Hunt.

do you still feel that way after tonight ...

I maintain that if Hunt played 9 regularly at club level, he would make an excellent 9, IMO that's his best position.

he was pretty good in Origin 1, except for a couple of poor passes out of dummy half... but that is to be expected when he isn't used to the work rate of an 80 minute hooker

I maintain that if Hunt played 9 regularly at club level, he would make an excellent 9, IMO that's his best position.

he was pretty good in Origin 1, except for a couple of poor passes out of dummy half... but that is to be expected when he isn't used to the work rate of an 80 minute hooker

You win this round sir. Haha

I was wondering if Turpin would be able to maintain his form. It will be interesting to see if he bounces back. And you are probably right in regards to Hunt.

Same for Josh Reynolds imo.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Accept
  • Behold
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • Porthoz
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.