Taylan May 'suspension'

How’s v’landys reasoning lol, that’s like saying “I didn’t want to put a criminal behind bars” because it’s unfair too his family…. What an absolutely fucking ridiculous excuse!

surely more fans south of the boarder have stopped drinking the Kool-aid.

Some fans on here are still drinking his Kool-aid mate, no chance down south I'd say.

In case you missed it, Annesley is patting the NRL on the back for the crackdown that started then saying it changed player behaviour on the field and reduced the number of charges and games missed due to suspension.
Lol by issueing fines. They are the 6 again of the judiciary

Just for the lols, I'd like to see him get an ACL injury so he's not available for selection until like 5 round next year, just to see if the NRL make him serve it after he's fit... lol.
That would only happen if he gets a release and signs for us.. there'd also be public outrage in the media all of a sudden and the nrl would bow to their morals and send a message by suspending him for 8 weeks...

On a different note, how great is it that TPJ, lodge and even ofa have finally cleaned up their games. I mean, sure they are playing exactly the same and are still grubs, but they aren't broncos grubs so it's all good. I'm sure flegler will find the light and reform (only after signing for another club)...

What a disgusting take. Gus is such an egotistical prick. "Why are footballers always wrong?" Go have. a cry, mate. They're not always wrong, but this time he 100% was wrong. Furthermore, what kind of "role model" goes and cowardly attacks a smaller person?

The worst part of Gus tweeting something like this is that so many people take his word as gospel. He is going to think he is right, as per usual, because he is pathologically unable to realise when he is wrong. In fact, he often changes his story to say "I told you so" when he actually said pretty much the opposite. It's cooked how many people listen to Gus and think he is a smart, reliable person. He simply isn't.

For example, one week he will bemoan the number of head high tackles causing CTEs to his boys, the next he will complain about penalising high tackles that make contact with the head. Then he will be like "I said it to the NRL right at the start, high tackles were going to happen more often if they started penalising them", and his fans will be like "omg, Gus is a genius".

They've got balls to show this level of bias/corruption to the public. Usually they can just use the MRC or in game 6 agains to push their entertainment aspect of the sport.

It seems they really don't give a shit about what the fans think of them or rugby league in general.

Makes me sick but unfortunately I love the broncos too much so I have to watch NRL.

They've got balls to show this level of bias/corruption to the public. Usually they can just use the MRC or in game 6 agains to push their entertainment aspect of the sport.

It seems they really don't give a shit about what the fans think of them or rugby league in general.

Makes me sick but unfortunately I love the broncos too much so I have to watch NRL.

Same here. I don't know what I hate more - the fact that they are so arrogant as to blatantly serve this to the fans, expecting them to accept it, or the fact that so many fans are so fucking dumb that they actually do.

Makes me sick but unfortunately I love the broncos too much so I have to watch NRL

The problem the NRL are going to run into sooner rather than later is that they are going to lose the neutral fans (I.e people watching games that don't involve their teams).

It's already started (and not just Broncos fans) and there will come a point when the TV ratings plummet because of it.

If the TV ratings plummet, the TV rights deals plummet and the sport will turn into yawnion struggling to survive.

Personally, I've gone from watching all games religiously. To pretty much only Broncos games

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.