TC Robati charged

BooKhaki

QCup Player
Sep 16, 2020
Threads
DD & Ikin finding out how much of a shambles the club still is. In saying that, if this was any other NRL club, I dare say it doesn’t make it into the media.
You really think a player being charged by police, and needing to attend court wouldn't make the news at other clubs?

Johnny92

QCup Player
Jul 3, 2021
Threads
Do this atleast once a week.. done it this morning to miss a family of ducks.
This should never had made it to the media to beat up

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Apr 9, 2012
Threads
Police will allege Robati had been in the passenger seat using his phone to navigate when they missed a turn and he grabbed the steering wheel and pulled it to try make the turn into Amelia Street.
Who does that......FFS??

I've taught 2 kids and a mrs how to drive....never had to grab the wheel.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Apr 9, 2012
Threads
Do this atleast once a week.. done it this morning to miss a family of ducks.
This should never had made it to the media to beat up
You regularly grab the steering wheel when you're not the driver.......really?

Morkel

International Captain
Jan 25, 2013
Threads
I've done that myself when driving. But only because my two pisshead mates in the back were mashing their faces up against by back windows and making steam shapes from their noses. A quick impromptu chicane and a Whomp Whomp and both had a headache the next day beyond a normal hangover.

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Threads
DD & Ikin finding out how much of a shambles the club still is. In saying that, if this was any other NRL club, I dare say it doesn’t make it into the media.
Shambles please!! If we weren't owned by s fucking news limited that wouldn't even make the news , DD is about to find out how good Melbourne have it down in Mexico.

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Threads
Shambles please!! If we weren't owned by s fucking news limited that wouldn't even make the news , DD is about to find out how good Melbourne have it down in Mexico.
It's massive news in Tasmania

Nashy

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Threads
The cop obviously didn’t see the old crippled man the swerved out of the way for. Good job TC you’re a hero

Well, they would have gone after him instead if they'd known he was there right?

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Threads
Pleaded "deez nuts."

tcrobati - CIfBOI5A6Xg.jpg

$1,000 fine and disqualified for driving for 6 months, which is the lower end of the scale for such an offence. He's reportedly "embarrassed" and has already completed a "driver education program."

No conviction has been recorded.

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarltonCru
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.