Te Maire Martin

Never really rated him, sort of Milford-lite (hehe) but I wish him the best, hope he stays healthy.

Great depth signing as he can cover 6, 1 and has played off the bench at 9.

I bet he plays first grade

I do too, everyone seems to think he's a depth signing, this kid was earmarked as one for the future coming through at Penrith and the Cowboys had no hesitation in offering him a deal as well.

If he's fit and healthy and all of that, he's more than just a depth signing.

Given his injury and two years away from playing at an elite level.... well, let's just say - not many bounce back that quickly. The capabilty is there, but it's going to take a lot of work.
I doubt that. 80% of an NRL players viability is their body/condition. Hes had 2 years and will have preseason and upcoming season. He will be fine. Not playing for 2 years is also mega on the body for recovery.

Some confidence with ball in hand during game he will be back to his level.

He was extremely ordinary mostly in his time at the Cowgirls. Never really though much of him tbh but i've seen glimpses of a good player there.
Made Morgan look good most of the time. Didn’t get the credit he deserved for that Cowboys run they had

Active Now

• Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.