team for 2009

The wink emoticon means I was just having a stir spoonbled.

Halftime Score

Media 2
BHQ 1

In the first half BHQ came out firing Scoring with a Folau in the corner however the media fired back throwing everything possible at BHQ and so far the team at BHQ just cant seem to handle the attacking power of the Australian Media. A Quick pass of Hannant and Kemp from inside BHQ's 20 put the points on early.And Late in the first half the Media has thrown some dummys and look threatning expecially when an inside Boyd almost put them over next to the post.

Lets hope this second half is as exciting as the first. Can BHQ hold of the Media or will The Media finish BHQ of with a Boyd Or Ennis

I'm fired up today, note to self - less Kmart Cola today.

Emma said:

Careful darl - it was those sort of shenanigans that got Frank the Tank banned yesterday! [icon_lol1.

Meat77 said:
Emma said:

Careful darl - it was those sort of shenanigans that got Frank the Tank banned yesterday! [icon_lol1.
At least I was talking about the topic at hand, not just making a random comment about a player who had nothing to do with the thread! [icon_lol1.

Spoonbled, perhaps the kmart diet cola or caffeine free might be more appropriate! [icon_wink

maybe, doesnt help the cola im having is out of date. it was cheap though

I think we shoudl wait until we finalise our Squad for 2009 before we start guessing who will be playing where. We may make a few small signing or lose some players unexpectedly.

I think we shoudl wait until we finalise our Squad for 2009 before we start guessing who will be playing where. We may make a few small signing or lose some players unexpectedly.

Hunt
Michaels
Hodges
Moon
Falou
Lockyer
Wallace
Clinton
Marsh
Thaiday
Parker
Sims
Stagg

Eastwood
Taylor
Kenny
????????? Mcwhatsiface?? player we will sign???

Prince Langer said:
Hunt
Michaels
Hodges
Moon
Falou
Lockyer
Wallace
Clinton
Marsh
Thaiday
Parker
Sims
Stagg

Eastwood
Taylor
Kenny
????????? Mcwhatsiface?? player we will sign???

I am very confident on the top 16 but am not confident at all once we have a few injuries and rep duties.
We have no depth what so ever. Other than Watkins & Ah Mau, no other players in the Broncos have any NRL experience.

Haha, Mick Roberts is quality. I'd have him on the bench. But I think he's getting a little too old.

I don't think we paid all this money to put folau on the wing!!!!

Even if he plays on the wing his talents wont be wasted. And now we do know that Hodgo does pass to his winger.

we have to have israel as left centre. he's young and will learn the spot. ne's a straight runner so it shouldnt matter what side he plays on.

But having hodges and israel on different sides will do wonders for our defense. We wont have a weak side. if they were on 1 side they wouldnt run/kick that way all game. they'd be sleeping on the right side all game.

Active Now

• LGH
  • heartly87
  • Fozz
  • Spooky1013
  • cento
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.